Week 4 NFL Plays (MNF added)....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
5-2 +4.6 units

Three plays on Sunday...leaning to a Monday play as well...GL today guys..

Sides:

Carolina -7 +100 (3 units)

New Orleans -4 -110 (2 units)

Cleveland +3.5 -110 (2 units)

GL today gents...

:cheers:

3-0 +7 units yesterday...8-2 +11.6 units YTD

Got a play on Pitt tonight....Both of these offenses give me serious pause..hence the 34 total posted...Pitt has five plays over 20 yds in three games and now are down their number 1 option at TB replaced by a rookie with ball control issues in the preseason..was never really an problem in college though..Baltimore has 2 plays over 20 yds in two games...that's pitiful when those two games were against the Browns and Bengals and both at home...

The deciding factor for me is Flacco's first road start...that's normally gold in the NFL to fade, esp considering the venue and situation..Pitt is tough at home, esp in primetime..their D plays at another level in these spots, Hampton or no Hampton...I'm sure he's at palini brothers anyways..Ben is banged up but a gamer..the Oline is a concern, but no offensive line unit has been able to block the Philly Dline yet...awful tough spot for Flacco, esp w/ division supremacy on the line...

Great spot for Pitt despite the injuries..the injuries allow you to get a soft number as well..

Pittsburgh -5 -110 (2 units)

congrats on your day yesterday bro.. Very nice..

Undecided on tonight at the moment.. Falls into the category of- if this game were on Sunday, would I bet it? probably not.. Still looking though..

My Iowa season win bet took a big hit the last two weeks. needed one of the last two and they lost both in the last minute.. They have some wins left but 5 more will be tough. I'd settle for a push.. Thoughts?

Any progress with the site fix?

Thanks teetub...we are in contact with our host (where this issue lies) and are assured it's being "worked in"...were trying to do best we can in the meantime...just remember the f5 button is your friend and that will update any stale data...best just to press refresh each time you navigate to a new page..

As for Iowa, very tough game Saturday...missing tOSU and UM still helps though and there are winable games on that schedule..NW is a bowl team this year.

Gl if you play tonight.

went 11-0-1 yesterday

Thanks to all of you, i don't post much but I study here alot. Always great write-ups and very solid info! Thanks Again!!

GL on Pitt tonight boss, i got the line a little late tonight shoulda been on it earlier in the week..eh well

Jump.... I am not sure how many "units" I am up but I am sure Gambler is a little concerned about us. Please give me the formula so I can post my "units" won/lost on here. I deal in dollas and cent... guess I am old fashioned.

Back