Week 4 ncaa props

2daBank

Voice of Reason
I don’t think @He Hate Me has started thread yet? If he has and I missed it please combine. I couldn’t resist this Stanford/cuse game tonight I think it ripe for prop cashing! Almost all these but one either slight juice or minimal plus (like between —120 and +120 I think).

McCord 300+ pass yards -130

This the only one with little extra juice and it was my fault for not betting yesterday as it been steadily going up. Look cuse passing game is for real and everything I’ve seen from trees their secondary isn’t talented enough to stop passing games of far less caliber than this one. Dont think the parh to success for cuse is trying to run here and that hasn’t been this OC mo, they gonna play pitch and catch and should light it up in the dome (they still play in carrier dome right? lol).

Gadsden 80+ rec yards
Pena 62+ rec yards
Gadsden any time td
Pens any time td

Daniels ov 40+ rush yards

Everything above besides Daniels obviously js tied to cuse passing game and the comments above. Then we have the trees offense, what are they gonna be able to do? Early on I think cuse run d been very impressive stopping running backs, however king for gtech ran on them a lot, even the Ohio kid had pretty solid rush yards. I don’t think trees will be able to run effectivsly and I think their d is gonna lput them in a situation they are down and having to drop back and pass. Far as I can tell this Daniels kid like so many these days might be more effective when he simply takes off on pass plays when the 1st read not there. I believe Stanford gonna be calling enough pass plays this kid will take off plenty of times and 40 yards I think is low enough we can handle a few sacks and he still stays over this number. Not quite aa big on this play as the passing prop plays for cuse but I like it.

after spending a good 20 or so min on Illinois/Nebraska a few days ago I then went to book to see props and remembered im not allowed to bet on Illinios school games,, lol. Anyways that why there won’t be anything posted on the “big” game of night. I think that game tougher to figure out anyways. If anyone does have something they like in that one please feel free to post here. This ain’t my thread about my plays, I just started it, I’ll be sad if there no conversations!! 😂

Really wish I could pin down 1 guy who likely to get the highest number of carries for ville! Feel like ville run gane is def gonna be a problem for Gtech but they been using like 4-5 dudes while blowing out little sisters of the poor schools. The only rb I can find a line for is Maurice Turner But I’m not really convinced he anything more than starter in name, I know they gonna rotate and whichever back gets hot probably be the one who goes off. It could be Turner but I’ve read they really like the 2 freshman. This the kind of bull shit I normally have to worry bout the 1st 2 weeks not week 4! Just have a bad feeling we play Turner over 50ish, which a total slam dunk if he gets 8–10 carrie, this one those early games or bowl games the books only give you one option, put a low number on him, and we watch 2 other kids run for 100+!!

Def would like to get some pieces of this game cause how this not anything but a shootout? Obviously we can look at king props but really wish I could get some options or knew who the fuck ville was gonna give out the most carries to!

Oh by the way the early window is trash. Don’t think I’ll have prop plays till the 2:30 games.

So I finally had little extra time and Jfc I had to put some money in espn bet, some their prop numbers are like way way better than draftkings. Ideally in few more weeks I’ll have few more books but for now just those 2 but after seeing few the guys numbers today with draftkings and their bs rounding up number shit and can’t bet under til whenever they actually drop the one real number there weee several it woulda just been stupid for me to bet guy there when in some instances there were 5-10 yards of difference!

The 2 morning plays

Unc
Hampton ov 106.5 rush yards. -122

Look jmu a cute story and all, hell maybe unc chokes today beats me, all I know is playing teams not anywhere closed to the heels size and athleticism they been allowing 4.2 a carry playing Charlotte and freaking Gardner Webb. If I know one think bout Mac brown heels they love to run the ball down the throats of smaller weaker teams. I just don’t see any possible way short of breaking his leg he doesn’t fly past this number as he did when he went for 200+ on app st last year.

Ku
Jalon Daniels 200+ pass yards -105

This one might not be for the faint of heart, honestly I started off looking more at his rather low rush total but wvu has been pretty good getting after the qb and against the run. The bottom line here like I said last week when we took Pitt and their qb vs wvu, nothing I have seen in the slightest indicates that the mountaineers can stop a passing game and they are always ripe to give up a big play. Daniels hasn’t been good at all this year, matter fact he hasn’t snuffed 200 yards vs anyone but I’d argue this pass d isn’t just anyone, it a wounded duck just waiting to be torched. Ku has the WRs who should be able to beat wvu terrible coverage, it will just come done to this kid actually playing like he has shown capable in past seasons . Line has been moving to ky all night and while they have a solid running game I don’t think that the path to beating wvu, it thru the air the same way psu, pitt, and even Albany torched them throwing the ball. Get right game for a kid who has shown us past years he has the ability to create big plays in the passing game and has capable veteran WRs to get it done.

Castellanos should do whatever vs sparty today

I been trying to ask ppl bout sparty d cause Iike playing his overs, I was worried last week mizzou had enough team speed and athletes that could hold the edge I wasn’t loving his chances. Mizzou did a great job of keeping him in the pocket where it was mostly pretty ugly outside one big play and one totally busted fumble play that ended up going for a long td. So I do worry teams outta see the book on this kid is to prevent him from being a runner, that said it might take a sec level d to actually do that, something I assume sparty doesn’t have.

I been trying to ask ppl bout sparty d cause Iike playing his overs, I was worried last week mizzou had enough team speed and athletes that could hold the edge I wasn’t loving his chances. Mizzou did a great job of keeping him in the pocket where it was mostly pretty ugly outside one big play and one totally busted fumble play that ended up going for a long td. So I do worry teams outta see the book on this kid is to prevent him from being a runner, that said it might take a sec level d to actually do that, something I assume sparty doesn’t have.

Sparty is a fraud. They've played absolutely nobody and are very young.

this one espn bet has a way better price on

Gtech
King ov 37.5 rush yards

This is crazy freaking low, I think you had to go 50+ rushing before DK dropped the high juice! There just no world we live in where I wouldn’t bet this number practically every week! If oddsmakers are to be believed tech gonna be trailing which takes Haynes a little out the fold but if king gonna drop back 30+ he is gonna find some seems and gain big yards on several runs. Even against awful competition ville sack rate isn’t very much to worry bout and king does not sacked much, as in he yet to be sacked this year and in last years game against ville he went for over 50 and only took 1 sack. His passing yards feels low to me also, the spread feels high, maybe ville has built a defense?? Not sure I buy it one that stops king and this offense from putting up points and they allowed Jax st qb to run for over 100. King hit this number in 9 games last year and against both power4 schools they have played this season, just don’t see this not cashing.

this one espn bet has a way better price on

Gtech
King ov 37.5 rush yards

This is crazy freaking low, I think you had to go 50+ rushing before DK dropped the high juice! There just no world we live in where I wouldn’t bet this number practically every week! If oddsmakers are to be believed tech gonna be trailing which takes Haynes a little out the fold but if king gonna drop back 30+ he is gonna find some seems and gain big yards on several runs. Even against awful competition ville sack rate isn’t very much to worry bout and king does not sacked much, as in he yet to be sacked this year and in last years game against ville he went for over 50 and only took 1 sack. His passing yards feels low to me also, the spread feels high, maybe ville has built a defense?? Not sure I buy it one that stops king and this offense from putting up points and they allowed Jax st qb to run for over 100. King hit this number in 9 games last year and against both power4 schools they have played this season, just don’t see this not cashing.
Good luck today. I doubt that I will have any time to look into much today. I played McCord, King, and Castellanos yesterday. I looked at Taylen Green but did not play it.

Damn, looks like the prevailing wisdom in oppo me with jalon Daniels passing, I guess maybe I should have known a kid who hasn’t sniffed 200 passing yet this year might take under money but I was afraid to wait on Hampton and king so wasn’t gonna drive back to Illinios before the kicks. So I coulda had +110, I still think it the right bet! It’s not all that much different than Rodgers on thi night when they lined him around 215 when he hadn’t sniffed 200 up to that point either!! Obviously this kid isn’t Arron Rodgers but wvu pass defense is one the worst in the country! Something gotta give and I just don’t think ku can win this game on the ground without a much better effort throwing the ball, it just isn’t the way to beat wvu, I think they just what the dr ordered for Daniels to have himself a confidence building day! I’ll say this much, if he can’t hit 200+ today they should think bout switching qbs!

I played
Keandre Lambert-Smith (AUB) o33.5 rec yds

Tyrone Broden (Ark) o28.5 rec yds
Andrew Armstrong (Ark) o75.5 rec yds

I don’t think I’ve gotten anything right with Auburn since freeze took over last year! Seriously, and I have tried a lot!! I’ll never understand wtf he been doing w the offense since he got there? Maybe it a product of Thorpe being that bad? Seems like lot of mixed reviews on the kid taking over, I know he played last week but wasn’t much a test, apparently freeze loves him and been recruiting him since 10th grade but think I heard he was something like the 35th rated qb in his high school class? I guess that not awful but it ain’t like great either!! I’ve just gotten to the point even thinking bout making a bet on how I think aub offense will look is like setting my money on fire!! I hope you do better with this fucjing team than I have!! Gl buddy

Back