07-08 NCAA Season
Sides: 14-4-1 +18.2 units
Totals: 3-1 +3.9 units
Quarters: 1-0 +1.0 units
1st Halfs: 0-1 -2.30 units
2nd Halfs: 0-3 -3.20 units
Teasers: 1-3 +0.6 units
Props: 0-0 (Beanie Pending)

Alright, I just got three totals while we awaited the bookmaker releases as they put em out and I guessed right on two on wrong on one...the early release got me the cover in the game in Lexington, so I'm willing to risk it..goes w/ the territory...great week last week as I netted 11 units and I'm looking to build, build, build..

Totals:

Flyboys/BYU UNDER 54.5 -110 (1 unit)
PSU/Mich UNDER 52 -110 (2 units)
UK/Arky UNDER 71.5 -110 (2 units)

Sides:

Oregon -17 -110 (2 units)
Cal -14 -110 (3 units)
Wisky -7 -110 (2 units)
Navy -13.5 -110 (1 unit)
Houston -7 -110 (1 unit)
Central Fla -7 -110 (1 unit)
TTU -6 -110 (1 unit)...
BYU -13 -110 (1 unit)...

(HEDGE: UCLA -6.5, Wash +6 -110)

Teaser:

BYU-6
Wisky -1
Arky -1
Clemson -1

1 unit pays 3

Writeups for sides below...I'm set I believe unless tOSU hit 3 td's..

Last edited:
I know this will scare BAR to death, but LVSC had a 43 opening on PSU/UM game and bookmaker released it where I got it as far I could tell..that's what it popped on my screen at..if anybody saw something diff I'm not aware..but this is a 25% diff..just insane...the 6 pt diff in Tenny game last week was alot, but this is 9 pts diff on a 10 pt lower opening line...I'm up against some heavy hitters on this one.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">good work jump... gl
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's an impressive record. I feel like I ought to just follow you instead of doing my own thinking. But don't worry - I'll find some way of screwing it up!

I know this will scare BAR to death, but LVSC had a 43 opening on PSU/UM game and bookmaker released it where I got it as far I could tell..that's what it popped on my screen at..if anybody saw something diff I'm not aware..but this is a 25% diff..just insane...the 6 pt diff in Tenny game last week was alot, but this is 9 pts diff on a 10 pt lower opening line...I'm up against some heavy hitters on this one.

I never even looked at totals last night. I said yesterday that the open of 43 which is appropriate was still solid for the under. Fifty-two fuckin points???? Why??

I want to just hammer that now. Wow

Well, I see its back to 47.5. Thats still a very nice number. I am going to think hard about it still...but as a smaller play.

Well, I see its back to 47.5. Thats still a very nice number. I am going to think hard about it still...but as a smaller play.
Yup...it's was 49 w/in a minute...it's been slow crawl since then..you gotta get 4:30 on Tuesdays on your schedule...the releases are about two at a time and some great value...

Yup...it's was 49 w/in a minute...it's been slow crawl since then..you gotta get 4:30 on Tuesdays on your schedule...the releases are about two at a time and some great value...

I know, I planned for Mondays this year but will have to do some readjusting. Some insane numbers come out. A middlers dream.

Great yr you are having and man you got some great numbers on those totals (Mich/Arky). GL

Thanks guys..really appreciate it...here's some writeups for sides listed...

Oregon -17 -110 (2 units)...missed the 16.5 unfortunately from Sunday, but I waited because of lookahead scenario w/ a huge home game vs Cal on tap next Sat afternoon....but i'm convinced from articles read that this Oregon team still remembers last season's collapse and are overlooking nobody, esp in the first conference game of the year...Oregon is third in the nation in rushing behind usual suspects Navy and WVU...Stanford gave up 298 yds rushing to UO last year, and are giving up over 180 vs a weak schedule so far, sans UCLA...who got 7 ypc against them...all things considered, number is soft enough for me...Oregon has covered 5 straight ATS in the series..

Cal -14 -110 (3 units)...pretty freakin big game for me after Bob made it so inviting..me and RJ been waiting for 14's all week..bob obliges...I'm unlucky as it flew by to 13', but I didn't have the patience...enormous revenge spot here...once agian, i'm playing both ends of the lookahead, but dress me up and call me a sucker then....a 24-20 loss that Zona scored at home over Cal last year kept them from having the opportunity to play in Pasadena last winter....They dominated that game...led 17-3, Longshore through a pick six...Cal had a first and goal at the 1, got a FG out of hit, and had a 66 yd TD to Jackson called out at the 41 w/ two mins left...gained over 100 yd advantage and that was w/ Henry...Zona sucks guys...the defense has been an immense disappointment and the new offensive coordinator does not have the QB to run the TTU system he wants to implore...its that simple...Cal has pretty big injuries, esp on defensive side of ball, but Tedford says there are going....same goes w/ Jackson....Revenge spots sometimes are overrated...but not here...Tedford really, really wants to take this program the next step, and last year was a huge opportunity missed...he won't forget and most players are back to not forget too...the question was TB, and the guy is a top ten TB in the country...I can't pass up this number....it's my first three unit play of this season, so if it misses, profit will be tough to come by this weekend..

Wisky -7 -110 (2 units)...this was played Sunday night and for those that missed the 7s they are popping back up in most spots....line isn't moving and rightfully so based on trends....this game has been a dogfight and Iowa hans't lost in Madison since 1995...whatever....Wisky's D has been just short of atrocious thus far, but that was against teams that run the spread...Hawks don't fit the bill...their offensive line isn't all that good...receivers are all suspended..and the Qb looks avg at best....Young is young, but he's always hurt...Wisky will score...they've shown taht sans the letdown spot in Vegas....they have good WR's that vertically stretch the field and Donovan has shown ability to make plays down the field...that's the key to getting past a good Iowa D...front 7 is very good..the secondary is not....if Wisky's backers handle IA's TE's ...they may not bet over 10 in this game....NIGHT GAME IN MADISON...ugh...flashbacks of 17-10 game in 03 and Robert Reynolds choking the shit outta Sorgi...JUMP AROUND....it's very rowdy at night there and second only to Happy Valley in night scenario IMO in the big 10...Wisky is still overrated IMO....but Iowa is too...by a good margin...esp offensively...line has value...

Navy -13.5 -110 (1 unit)....LMFAO at me....dur, dur, durrrr.....I've been watching this game all week and have been fenced...was hoping for a drop from the meaningless 12 and Dr Freakin Bob decides he likes the middies...by, by line....well, I'm still playing ONE unit..small play here...Navy ran for 521 last week...Navy ran for 460 yds in a blowout win at Duke last year...Duke gave up 500 yds last week to NW, but Fitzgerald went for it THREE times inside the 11 and converted none....Duke's win was smoke and mirrors.....Navy has injuries, I know...but the backup played well minus the turnover in OT...Duke had 300 yds vs NW...Navy's seondary sucks, does it matter here?....maybe..we'll see...I read two seperate quotes that they were extremely upset not to get the win in front of the Brigade in what is a tough time for them right now...Rexy said he couldn't find the motivation in this game to cover two scores...There it is...

I played UCLA -6.5 on Sunday w/ wisky, but hedged this morning at Wash +6....if it falls six, fuck me....but..no Olson, no play....

More to come...

I just hedged on UCLA as well Jump. I got the -5/+6 combo though so could work out.

Wasn't Navy at 10 at one point this week? I liked it a bit but was also waiting. The good Doctor fucked yas..lol. Love Wisky more and more as wekk goes by. Now that the 7's have resurfaced may play a bit more.

GL this week. I have been up, down and all around on that Cal game. Awesome that you got that number though.

I just hedged on UCLA as well Jump. I got the -5/+6 combo though so could work out.

Wasn't Navy at 10 at one point this week? I liked it a bit but was also waiting. The good Doctor fucked yas..lol. Love Wisky more and more as wekk goes by. Now that the 7's have resurfaced may play a bit more.

GL this week. I have been up, down and all around on that Cal game. Awesome that you got that number though.

I saw an opener of 10' on Sunday supposedly, but I wasnt' home Sunday night..it was 11' when I saw lines...I was fenced..moved 12 Monday...

Been there all week, and then Bob fucked me even more...

So that's why I had to play it only a 1 UNIT...

Thanks bull....appreciate it bro...

I've got the first quarter line tonight....will be looking for a second half play where i'm 3 for 3 so far this year as well...

OU/Tulsa OVER 14 1st Q -130 (1 unit)

Very, very good start to the weekend...stole a unit...

sides I'm adding...:

Houston -7 -110 (1 unit)....CSU is a very underrated team, but not seeing the motivation here....tough defensive assignment, and unless they find 28 pts, I dont think they cover...last game for MWC conf, and great situation spots to fade road dogs before conf schedule starts...small play

Central Fla -7 -110 (1 unit).....not sure we have a great situational spot here, but I'm biting....Memphis has put up good numbers this year,esp outplaying Ole Piss, but it's not a good team....I think this UCF bunch is...yes, I'm nervous about the "blew their wad" spot...BUT....it wasn't a spot were they were that much worse than Tejas...if they play them at home in that spot 10 times they win half IMO...this club can stop the run, have a good Qb, and can score in different ways....I'm worried about the spot, but league play Week 1 doesn't afford lookaheads or hangovers...another small play..

I'm a hair...very short hair from playing IU...but why play a dog this week lmfao...I'm dead serious when I say i've never played a week w/out a dog ....EVER...

that said, i missed 3's w/ IU and really whats the point of taking a bad line in a 55/45 spot...I spun the bottle tonight w/ quarter play and got a really fucking hot girl to meet up w/ me...not interested again...

Teaser in a bit... and my sides are closed...NO ADDITIONS...I lost one week and it was week one and I see a correlation..

I think IU is the play but want to look further...

Nice 1st qtr play tonight. Talked to Gems about this in late afternoon and really liekd it.

I gotta say too, the one play that I just missed playing is TTU...that said, huge trends to the home team here...NO way, No way u can play OSU here...w/ no RB, no center, and no QB really...plus a team w/ a psyche in shambles and qb controversy...but do u wanna lay a TD w/ TTU in this spot...rarely gets the cash.

I gotta say too, the one play that I just missed playing is TTU...that said, huge trends to the home team here...NO way, No way u can play OSU here...w/ no RB, no center, and no QB really...plus a team w/ a psyche in shambles and qb controversy...but do u wanna lay a TD w/ TTU in this spot...rarely gets the cash.

Just play it...I love it

adding: TTU -6 -110 (1 unit)...every trend imaginable against TTU here, but whatever....this team is in total disarray...down 30 at a Sun Belt team on nat'l TV and it's funny? Interesting...Qb concerns, RB injury...center out...the big three...and all are either huge subtractions or huge question marks...it's equivalent of a small play..NO matter that, for the third time in my card, I've got a shit number.

adding: TTU -6 -110 (1 unit)...every trend imaginable against TTU here, but whatever....this team is in total disarray...down 30 at a Sun Belt team on nat'l TV and it's funny? Interesting...Qb concerns, RB injury...center out...the big three...and all are either huge subtractions or huge question marks...it's equivalent of a small play..NO matter that, for the third time in my card, I've got a shit number.

:shake:

t-minus 4 hours till baileys and coffee:cheers:

Totals:

Flyboys/BYU UNDER 54.5 -110 (1 unit) W
PSU/Mich UNDER 52 -110 (2 units) W
UK/Arky UNDER 71.5 -110 (2 units) W

Sides:

Oregon -17 -110 (2 units) W
Cal -14 -110 (3 units) W
Wisky -7 -110 (2 units) L
Navy -13.5 -110 (1 unit) L
Houston -7 -110 (1 unit) W