Week 4 ML Dogs

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
- Cal
- SMU
- Baylor

The first is the most obvious and probably a reason to stay away. But I'm not overthinking and have seen enough of an FSU team that looks to have the fight of a tapeworm and a QB that is the bottom of the barrel. As mentioned in another thread, Cal went into a sold-out Jordan Hare a couple weeks ago and handled Auburn. Auburn is mediocre, acknowledged. But what is FSU at this point? And I don't think it will be too hostile in Tallahassee with the season now gone.

Taking awhile but I like what Justin Wilcox is doing. Easy play for me.

Last edited:
I could see Rutgers punching vtech in the mouth. All these just obviiidky 1st thoughts, this 1st time I’ve looked at card but im
Way ahead last 2 weeks when I capped ncaa on Friday night! Lol

If your defense can contain Castillanos and make him a pocket passer like mizzou did you can beat BC, the trick is not allowing him to get running around. @VirginiaCavs what does sparty d look like? They have the ability to stop the run and keep him in the pocket? If so they have a real chance!!

If your defense can contain Castillanos and make him a pocket passer like mizzou did you can beat BC, the trick is not allowing him to get running around. @VirginiaCavs what does sparty d look like? They have the ability to stop the run and keep him in the pocket? If so they have a real chance!!
How does FAU's Cam Fancher compare to Castellanos?

Man that whole thing, the line, the buildup (whatever that will be), the game itself, the postgame presser. It all is ugly AF.

Hokies run defense wasn't exactly inspiring against Old Dominion, or against Vanderbilt. Though it was better at home against Marshall with the exception of a 69-yard run. I wonder if they can handle Rutgers at home.

4-6 SU / 5-5 ATS - most as big dog .....favored once - 2019 vs VT -1 / lost 17-3
That's the flipside of it, they're usually awful and up against FSU types it seems so this is a different animal. Off a hard fought loss against a good team, guess we get to see what kind of chops BOB has early on. UVA might be hard to get up for after Saturday

- Cal
- SMU
- Baylor

The first is the most obvious and probably a reason to stay away. But I'm not overthinking and have seen enough of an FSU team that looks to have the fight of a tapeworm and a QB that is the bottom of the barrel. As mentioned in another thread, Cal went into a sold-out Jordan Hare a couple weeks ago and handled Auburn. Auburn is mediocre, acknowledged. But what is FSU at this point? And I don't think it will be too hostile in Tallahassee with the season now gone.

Thanks for getting this started!

I don't know about L but isn't Illinois being dogged by a bit much? At Nebraska

I actually think corn is pretty good and Illinios being a tad overvalued but I dunno I want to lay the points. I don’t think Illinios very good tho, the attention they have gotten was for beating a Kansas team that turns out might not be very good! Ruhle a damn good program builder and they went and bought him a qb, unlike that loser at fsu who been in college for 10 years and still sucks this kid appears to been worth the 💰 ., beware of corn, I think they roll Illinios

I can’t believe iillini ranked honestly, I just saw that a top 25 matchup? Yea I’m sorry I don’t think Illini a top 35 team. Not sure if corn a legit top 25 team but think it more likely than Illini! lol

I can’t believe iillini ranked honestly, I just saw that a top 25 matchup? Yea I’m sorry I don’t think Illini a top 35 team. Not sure if corn a legit top 25 team but think it more likely than Illini! lol
With how the rankings are now as conference season is getting underway it's going to take a miracle for the big12 to get more than one team in the playoff. Maybe it's warranted, maybe it's not but nothing but hate for preseason rankings and "strength" of conference bullshit.

You just know that byu/kst game gonna be a slugfest! Late at night at byu also? That gonna be a mfer. Is k-st really a top 13 team? I watched some the Tulane game and granted Tulane a solid team but I thought they were the better team and were gonna win that game for a large part of it.
Didn't see the game but always remember this. BYU will have older players than most teams due to religious commitments so they will in most cases have an advantage.

Didn't see the game but always remember this. BYU will have older players than most teams due to religious commitments so they will in most cases have an advantage.
Not to mention BYU's defensive backfield is experienced and actually pretty good which is a departure from the norm. Not that KSU will be passing much but if they need to at some point it won't be the picnic it is most seasons.

Friday night in Nebraska also? Yea I might be way off base but I think they put it on Illinios

I love seeing engaged and energized crowds again in Lincoln. I like that fan base. Great memories from trips to see the Horns play. Basically, the anti-Ohio State experience.

The NU environment for CU seemed really good. Guessing you see the same thing this Friday night.

Last edited:
With how the rankings are now as conference season is getting underway it's going to take a miracle for the big12 to get more than one team in the playoff. Maybe it's warranted, maybe it's not but nothing but hate for preseason rankings and "strength" of conference bullshit.

I’d think as dog shit the acc been it outta make room for b12 to maybe get a few? I have no clue, you know I really don’t pay attention to this stuff far as rankings or how they gonna do playoffs or any that stuff. I’m a live in the moment kinda guy I’m just trying to find some winners for this day/week. I don’t even think I could name off the b-2 teams right now without leaving out or missing 4 or 5, seems like every week one team or another im like “no shit, they in this conf now!” Lol.

I love seeing engaged and energized crowds again in Lincoln. I like that fan base. Great memories from trips to see the Horns play. Basically, the anti-Ohio State experience.

The NU environment for CU seemed really good. Guessing you see the same thing this Friday night.

I figured the minute they hired Matt ruhle it wouldn’t be long. He might not have worked in nfl but he a proven program builder. Yoi could see it in how they played last year they just unfortunately had a god awful turnover machine playing qb last year. Seems they had no problem playing the new game and giving out the 💰 to go get a qb and he appears to be the real deal. Trust this coach about as much as any,, now that he has a big time qb I think this team gonna be one to watch for.

Not touching Illinois game but if I did I'd take the under first then Illinois plus point next.

I doubt I bet it either cause im not a big fan of laying bunch of points (which is anything more than a td for me, lol), that said if you made me I’d lay it. Im just not sure how good corn is yet, it more the fact I don’t think Illinios is very good. Def feel ya on a 1st half under, that is certainly the path for Illini to stay in it would to be keeping it low scoring. Just kinda feel like they gonna keep it really low scoring as I think they might have a problem scoring more than 10-14 points here, I don’t think their offense is very good.

Not to mention BYU's defensive backfield is experienced and actually pretty good which is a departure from the norm. Not that KSU will be passing much but if they need to at some point it won't be the picnic it is most seasons.

Maybe smu offense is overrated I don’t know, I know they usually pretty damn good at putting up points and what byu d did to them was massively impressive to me., just listening to their coach you can tell they are gonna be a pain im the ass for most offenses to deal with. I don’t see many teams running all over them and as you said the secondary looks a lot more capable than we used to seeing byu secondaries that usually seems to be a weak spot for them, the front 7 always seems hard nosed and getting after ppl. Think the number holding under 7 pretty much says it all bout this gonna be a tight game, I’d be super impressed if k-st can come out of there w a win. 48.5 feels kinda high to me, seems to me a game 24 points is gonna be enough to win .

Reactions: KJ
I doubt I bet it either cause im not a big fan of laying bunch of points (which is anything more than a td for me, lol), that said if you made me I’d lay it. Im just not sure how good corn is yet, it more the fact I don’t think Illinios is very good. Def feel ya on a 1st half under, that is certainly the path for Illini to stay in it would to be keeping it low scoring. Just kinda feel like they gonna keep it really low scoring as I think they might have a problem scoring more than 10-14 points here, I don’t think their offense is very good.
I meant full game under not 1st half but either might be good

- Cal
- SMU
- Baylor

yea, win lose, or draw, there will be zero atmosphere at the Doak.

Back