Week 4 in the NFL

Tito

The Salty Dog
13-16 (+.3)

Pats 1h play, giving up a td w 30 seconds to go in the half was some bs. Mad they let them march down and mad I got a bad #. Shouldn't get cute, just play them for the game. And Atlanta...what in the wide world of sports...how does Quinn have a job still. Holeee shit. If I'm fortunate enough to have the Kc game go over, I will end up being 6-6 for the week. Will update after MNF.

Bills/Raiders OVER 49.5 (-113)** - the Bills and Raiders O's have looked very good so far. Raiders D is just not there. Will be eyeing a Waller prop as I expect him to bounce back after a tough matchup in wk 3. Bills gave up 74 yards to Rams Te's on 4 targets, 4 receptions. Week before Gesecki went off for a boatload vs the Bills.

Dolphins +6 (-120)**

Bears +3 (-113)**

Vikings +4 (-116)**

Colts/Bears OVER 43 (-108)**

Rams -3/Vikes OVER 42.5/Bills OVER 40 (-120)**** -
Rams should bounce back against a weak Giants team, Vikes and Texans D should each be good for 20 pts each.

Ravens -4/Rams -3/Vikings +13.5 (-120)**

Browns +10.5/OVER 49.5 (-120)**

Jags +9/Dolphins +12/Niners -1 (+140)**

Niners -2.5/OVER 39.5 (-115)**

Dalvin Cook OVER 84 Rush Yards (-114)* -
texans have major rush D issues. CEH and James Conner ran for over 100 against them. And the Ravens almost had 4 diff players w over 50 yds (dobbins 48 yds). Dalvin should eat today.

DeAndre Hopkins OVER 5.5 Receptions (-145)** - I'd take over 7.5 if they offered it.

Tim Patrick OVER 2.5 Receptions (-140)** - Gotta have something on the game, haha. I like this guy Patrick. He's their short yardage guy. I'm thinking new Qb, some check downs and such should be in order. Solid receiver.

Will add...

Last edited:
Got my player props in...looking at a couple more totals but they are for the 4pm and Snf.

gl today guys

thank you teed

adding over in the Bears game, i think Colts have D issues that the Jets offense couldn't reveal

Tito nice call on Vikings and solid work on props, GL tonight if you play.

Back