Week 4 CFB

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
YTD: 19-10 66%

UVA+16 (-115)
Been riding that defense all year and defense travels. Gimme 2 TDs all day and this team as a dog until they stop barking. 27-23 BYU

Florida State -20 (-105) No one is talking about FSU, two-words.... STATEMENT GAME! Semi-holes 47-17.

Missouri -13 (-125) No need to overthink this after seeing last weeks game with Indiana. This will get outta control fast. 53-16

Wisconsin -27 BGSU should get rolled by a rested Wisky team going against a less than stellar defense. Wisky should keep BGSU off the field and I look for a late 4th Quarter cover and blow out 39-7.

Colorado -7 (-125) Hawaii is traveling, and at altitude. Add to the fact their star RB and LB are out and that Colorado has given teams all they can handle, I'll lay a TD and PAT. 41-23.

Georgia Southern +3 (-120) Dogs every week and cover every week, forget the cover they'll get the win...but just in case 31-30 Jorja Ultra Lite

Houston-21 (-120) At 1-2, the Cougs should be thinking they are 2-1. No let down spot against a poor rebels team. Houston from start to finish dominates, no backdoor cover here. 49-19 Cougs.

Last edited:
Winston is a fucktard and a half. What a goddamned idiot. I hope they cover despite and he gets hurt, he deserves nothing more than a big lesson learned on being a productive member of society.

5-2 making it 24-12 67% Winners!

FSU was done before it started so whatever...

Mizz just didnt show up and scored nothing, not sure how to explain that one at all.

Overall excellent week and season so far. Love UVA been playing them every single week so far and they quietly keep covering by losing SU BARELY!

Back