Week 4 CFB Plays...

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">posted sides: 13-5
totals: 3-0-1
1h sides: 0-1
1h totals: 0-1
parlays: 0-1
overall: 16-8-1 +6.53u

week 2: 9-4 +4.75u
week 3: 7-4-1 +1.78u

hoping to grind out a small profit while at the same time feeding my appetite for a wide selection of action; all games to win a half unit with exception for the cats

week 4 (lines from bookmaker)

Louisville -36.5 -110

Alabama -3 -120 (bought hook)

Florida -21 -110

Wake Forest -3 -120 (bought hook)

Kentucky +7 -110 (1u) will add ml later

New Mexico State +17 -110

TCU -19.5 -110

Troy -10 -110

Oregon -16 -110

Florida Atlantic -6 -120 (bought hook)

Arkansas St. +19 -110

(Risking 6.75 to win 6 overall)

Looking to add a couple totals when they come out in a few days..

What I'm looking to jump on early if I like the number...

Oklahoma/Tulsa Over
Kentucky/Arkansas Over
Illinois/Indiana Over
Miami Ohio/Colorado Under
Wyoming/Ohio U. Under

gl fellas :cheers:

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Grind Looks good, bro. Considering Fla Atlantic and Kentucky, care to give some thoughts in my thread?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Purdue -13.5 -120 bought

California -16 -110

done til Tuesday afternoon totals.

from bar's opener thread...

opener for uk/arky 63
opener for ou/tulsa 59

salivating to play both overs at numbers close to these
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">recap:

Louisville -36.5 -110

Alabama -3 -120 (bought hook)

Florida -21 -110

Wake Forest -3 -120 (bought hook)

Kentucky +7 -110 (1u) will add ml later

New Mexico State +17 -110

TCU -19.5 -110

Troy -10 -110

Oregon -16 -110

Florida Atlantic -6 -120 (bought hook)

Arkansas St. +19 -110

Oklahoma -20 -110

Purdue -13.5 -120 (bought)

California -16 -110

risking 8.45 to win 7.5 overall

Thanks kmacc... you favoring a side in psu/mich or passing altogether?

Thanks aztec, hunt, ramble - gl to you guys

I don't know about the PSU/Mich game, the line seems pretty soft expected to see PSU by 5 or 6. Gonna wait on the QB status to make a decision

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Colorado St/Houston Over 60.5 -110 (1u)
Uconn/Pittsburgh Under 44 -110 (.5u)
San Jose St/Utah St Under 47 -110 (.5u)

Tamu/Miami Fla Under 47.5 -110 (1u)

Interested to see why you like the under here... I see its dropped to 46.5 but for some reason I am leaning over in this game. Miami to me doesn't defend the run extremely well and will have a tough time containing McGee. A+M's D isn't very good and I like Kyle Wright a lot more in this offense than Freeman. Just wondering what your thoughts were

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">For the most part, I played the under because I felt it was 3-4 points too high and thought I was getting value or whatever @ 47.5. Miami just doesn't get the ball into the endzone for some reason. I don't know if it's the play calling or drop-off of talent, but i'm going to fade that offense until they prove to me they can put up points against quality opponents. I think they'll focus on that ground attack of james and coop all night and leave this one out of the hands of Wright as best they can. That tamu rush d is vulnerable givin up like 150 on the ground p/g so that clock should be getting milked. You're right though bout McGee, he's versatile as fuck and gives them so many options offensively. He scares me along with the 1-2 punch they got in the backfield, but i think this one sneaks under. The U's rush d seems to step up at home and their numbers aren't all that bad against the run, holding ou under 3 p/c. Also, Tavares Gooden has been all over the field for the U . I know you're not much of a trends guy but unders in miami have been the nuts for years. let me know what you're looking to play on saturday when ya get the chance.
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:
I unfortunately have not locked in plays yet and am stuck picking my spots with gameday lines but heres what I like tomorrow:

Indiana +2.5 or 3
Clemson -7
Central FL -6.5
Penn St -2.5
Wake -3.5
KY +7.5 and over 66
Ark St +19 and over 59
Georgia +3.5
Wisky -7
ASU -10.5

thanks etg, tim, bar.. gl to ya'll

thanks for sharing kmacc.. playin a couple those with ya since ou came in. hopefully you played and parlayed ou and the over; have this feelin you did.. oh and congrats on your big miami fl/over hits last night. the reverse jinx was uncalled for, but thanks for picking up my tab.

Indiana +110
(.5u)
Penn St. -2.5 -110
(.5u)

BOL Grind - we got quite a few in common and tend to agree with a lot most of your card. hope you have another profitable week.

Well could of been better, but what about those Cats.....it sure is exciting around here. The SC game might be my biggest play of the year on the over.
Not sure if you are feelin NIffel for tomorrow but here is a few I like
GB +5
Oak -3
Jac +3.5
Was -3.5

how exciting have the last 2 cats games been.......unreal!!!!!!

Back