week 4 carolina-3

traderjoe13

Pretty much a regular
carolina has played 2 top tier defenses in the first 3 weeks of the season. they are 0-2 against those squads but after polaying denver they had a break against a bottom 3rd d in san fran, which they thorougly handled... they again see some relief against an atl this weekend team with a rather weak d and on a short week and after a win over a happless new orleans team.

another thing to take notice of is tht carolina won the time of posession margin by 9 minutes last week and also outgained minny by 100 yards. 3 turnovers sealed their fate. i think this line is slightly off!!

best of luck to all.. comments welcomed!! i did end up playing green bay last weekend and perhaps you can say i was lucky as i bought them to 7 ... that leaves me at 3-0 on posted plays.. not that it matters

:cheers3:

all im saying is be careful with these short road favorites this week. not saying ur gonna lose, just watch. lots of money gonna be put on carolina, dallas, seattle, and detroit

all im saying is be careful with these short road favorites this week. not saying ur gonna lose, just watch. lots of money gonna be put on carolina, dallas, seattle, and detroit

I agree Carolina wins by DD IMO, big game for them to get back on track.

I think SF, NYJ and Chicago win SU though and to your point. Agree DWOW

Back