Week 4 B1G Thread...

Beginning to feel a bit more comfortable with the b1G. Played Temple, New Mex, Michigan, Oregon, tOSU, NW/ Duke under, and Sparty last week. Fortunate with the first one, not so with the second, and what is the duck coach thinking about when they score a touchdown. ???

Now the real season begins.

Sorry for the lack of contributions in here for myself. Been a busy week at work.

Glad you're getting the hang bull.

I'll be at the Michigan game Saturday so will definitely have thoughts after in next week's thread.

You just cannot disrespect mark dantonio imo. That guy might be the best coach in America when it comes to having a chip on his shoulder.

Tosu, what can you say? Just a reload. Urban is incredible with the preparation and perfection he demands. Speed everywhere and this team seems to have no chemistry issues whatsoever.

Michigan got punched in the mouth early but went on a 45-7 run to end it. Keep in mind this team is playing without 3 starters on the defense. Mone, Charlton and jd. Jd is a big loss. Probably a first round or 2nd rd pick in nfl.

Speight looked terrible early but got better when asked to just make short throws. I still have concerns with his mobility.

Don't see anything yet in B1G that I can put $$ on. I'll be back in here looking for help.

enjoy this thread, hope to get more info added
all I can add is D'Antonio is like the Bellichek of CFB minus the scandals or like my favorite Coach Pop
He just finds a way to get it done year in and year out and flies under the radar so leaning Mich State due to coaching advantage

This will be Michigan's 4th game in a row vs the spread offense. Next week will be a different tune with bucky coming in.

I hope this thread helps, bull.

Ch. I agree. Great dog coach and gets his players playing like someone has died every week.

Watched most of that bucky game. GA State really outplayed them for 3 quarters. Bucky had no push on oline and Houston was benched in 3rd. He really has no pocket awareness imo. They better hope clements is 100% this week because sparty will be smelling blood.

Then bucky has to go to Michigan next week. Brutal stretch for them.

Did not see any of the other games. Glimpses of Nebraska. Was impressed at their offense facing adversity in the 4th.

Lot of people were cautious of ndsu last week. That line sure did smell. Really good situational bet week after Iowa state.

I expect Iowa will still be ok.

I am only involved in one B10 and it's Iowa/Rutgers U55.5. Watched their game last week and the OL was a major concern. Market hasn't exactly agreed with me but I'm okay with that I feel good about my number on this one although the 56.5 would have been just peachy. Iowa only created 3 scoring opportunities last week and came away with 7 points on all 3 and NDSU had a pick 6 early so even with there being 44 points scored it took some doing to get there considering there were less than 600 yards offense in the game in a snail's paced 119 play game. Iowa is 127 in adjusted pace and the clear strength of the the team is the defense and that usually travels well. Good news is they are facing a severley one dimensional Rutgers offense that has a really bad passing offense. QB completes about half his passes at a lowly 4.5 ypa. Rutgers is pretty predictable in terms of running on standard downs and passing on passing downs and both teams run the ball slightly more than the average team and should ensure a good amount of running clock. Tough spot for Iowa here off of their big game and then the loss at home to the Bison coupled with the early start and I think chances are the Iowa offense sleeps a lot more than the defense, per usual. The only comparable defense Rutgers has seen was Washington's and they ran almost 100 plays and barely got over the 300 yard mark and scored 14. I expect a similar scoring output from them here probably in the 14-21 range. Even if Iowa gets up to 35 unless Rutgers hits the absolute peak of that projection I'm good on a mid-50's total. I'll say 27-17 Iowa

I actually think Minny rolls. They are getting healthy and RB should be back after the foot injury. CSU is turrible.

Back