<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Sides: 6-5 -.79
Totals: 1-1 .40
Half bet: 0-2 -1.66
Teasers 1-0 +2.00[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
8-8 -0.85 units

Nice bounce back last week, hope to keep it going this week.

Kc/Phi UNDER 50 (1.25) W
MY line: Phi -2 47

Last week we saw SD implement a ball control strategy in an attempt to keep possession away from Phila. While it worked to a certain extent, SD's sieve defense could not keep the Eagles out of the of the end zone. Tonight, the Eagles will be facing a defense in KC that is much better than that of SD. Moreover, Alex Smith is not one to turn the ball over, so the idea of Philly having a short field is not likely. On the other side of the ball Fletcher is back for Philly, which will allow Boykins to return the to the slot, and allow the Eagles to get more creative on defense and hide their piss poort safeties to some extent. Their will be points scored, but something along the lines of 24-23 or 28-20 is how I see this one playing out.

Good luck tonight.

Last edited:
Good work last night SMH....

Didn't think I'd see so much love for Fat Andy from the crowd last night. Y'all getting in touch with your emotions up there after all these years?

Rest of card

TITANS -2.5, -125
My line: Tenny -3.5

Week 1 Tenny beat Pitt in Pitt, and while much was made about how bad Pitt played, not much credited was given to Tenny, who showed an improved defense and a commitment to the run. Last week, they were on the road again, and this time had Houston on the road until they failed to close the deal. There is no doubt this team is improved. Today, they take on a SD team playing their second consecutive game on East coast time. SD looked great last week, but a return to the mean is in store here.

New England/Tampa UNDER 44 (1.25)

My line 41

Not sure where the parts are going to come from in this one. NE may get Gronk back, for this one, but NE is still devoid of weapons. TB has struggled on offense from the get go, and I don't see them eclipsing 17 points. Call it 24-17.

JAGS +19 (1.25)
My line: Sea -15

Principal bet. Anytime I can get an NFL team at 17 or more, I'm in. For those of you on the fence, remember, Seattle is coming off a huge win against SF, and looking past Jacksonville is not difficult to do.

BALTIMORE +105 (1.25)
My line: Balt -3

Houston has failed to impress through two weeks, and I have them rated as the 7th best team in football. The loss of Duane Brown today is a big deal for a line that already had it's struggles through two games. The loss of Ray Rice on Baltimore is off set by Bernard Pierce, who is the more explosive runner at this point in time, but it remains to be seen how effective he is at pass blocking. I like the Ravens to win a close one here.

Nyj/Buf UNDER 39 (1.25)
My line: 37

Two rookie QB's square off in a game where both defenses are ahead of both offenses. Ball control and filed position will be the key to the game today. Explosive plays will be at a minimum. Still, someone has to win this game. Call it 20-17.

Still working on the card. Will post teaser of the week, and my suicide plays a bit later. Going to watch the market for a couple of hours.

Good Luck.

:cheers:

Fat Andy did a great job in Philly. We were 1-15 the year before he arrived. I also gave a standing O to Donovan. He was a great QB for us. Took us to 4 NFC championship games, and outside of TO, never had any receivers. Todd Pinkston...need I say more?

Teaser of the week:

JACKSONVILLE +25.5 and PATRIOTS PK (2)

another add:

DOLPHINS -2.5 (1.25)

MY line: Miami -4

Two straight road wins by the Dolphins, is nothing to sneeze at. Moreover, we are seeing improvement from Tannehill every week. Last week they got the run game going with Miller,and got Wallace involved. The defense keeps get better every single week. Atl rolls in with a 50% Roddy White and no Stephen Jackson. My numbers have Atlanta has the most OVER-RATED team in the NFL when compared against public perception. I lilke Miami to win this one by a TD, and sit atop the division as 3-0. I'm not surprised by them or KC as I had both team going over their season win total.

Survivor Picks:

49ers
Minnesota

Taking a look at some player props.....good luck to all my degenerate brothers.

Prop Bet. All for .25 units

Ryan Matthews UNDER 65.5 yards rushing

Steve Ridley to score a TD? YES, +110

Romo UNDER 302.5 yd passing

Pats UNDER 26 total pts

Good Luck.

MNF

Had a pretty good week 3. B2B winning weeks. Have a small play on the Broncos/Oakland game tonight:

DENVER/OAKLAND UNDER 26 1ST HALF (.75)

Denver has a great start to the season,the offense has been closed to unstoppable, except for in the first half. It seems to take Payton a half to get an idea of what the opposition is doing, and once he does, the points start piling up. I don't expect much out out Oakland, especially if Denver take Pryors ability to run the ball. I'm looking at a 17-7 halftime score.

Good Luck.

Back