WEEK #3

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Week #1: 5-3-1
Week #2: 2-5
Season: 7-8-1

Gotta Bounce Back, starting with:

UNDER 51 KC/Eagles (line started @ 50.5)

KC has the good defense and their offense should slow game to reasonable pace. Assume we see this total based on Eagles potential to score, but 50 is a large number. I am concerned about Eagles 2dary letting game slip, but have to wager on Thursday night

A couple of facts that I find interesting and are consistent with what I hope is a total of less than 51:

1. a total of 50 or more not seen in a Chiefs game since week #4 last season.
2. other than week #1 this year, a total has not been to 51 on TNF in entire 2012 to this week

I don't see this one. Eagles have no D and I think the Eagles are just getting going in terms of being tuned in on O.

I think this is as good a spot as any for the Eagles to play an under. Gotta think Andy Reid might actually run the ball.

GL bones.

He may, but I think last year he showed that he doesn't take having a top tier RB on his squad into too much consideration. Bol.

Week #1: 5-3-1
Week #2: 2-5
Season (updated after TNF): 8-8-1

Gotta Bounce Back, starting with:

UNDER 51 KC/Eagles (line started @ 50.5)

KC has the good defense and their offense should slow game to reasonable pace. Assume we see this total based on Eagles potential to score, but 50 is a large number. I am concerned about Eagles 2dary letting game slip, but have to wager on Thursday night

A couple of facts that I find interesting and are consistent with what I hope is a total of less than 51:

1. a total of 50 or more not seen in a Chiefs game since week #4 last season.
2. other than week #1 this year, a total has not been to 51 on TNF in entire 2012 to this week

ADDING:

Dolphins -2.5: I think Dolphins are a solid team and in this home opener with a banged up Falcon team including rb Jackson and now lt Baker ot for game, I think fins defense will give Ryan problems. Evidently, Wallace is questionable (?) at wr for fins and that isa concern. Just like Dolphins at home. Also seriously considering OVER 44.5.

Giants -.5: Misssed the early +1. I believe too much has been made of Eli's ints. As i recall, 2 of those against the Broncos were really 'hail marys' with one being at end of 1st half into the bronco endzone and another coming on 3rd and long when the pass was just as good as the upcoming punt (correct me if I am incorrect). Think the Gmen are tougher mentally and physically as a team and with this game essentially being a 'pick' I will take what i think is the better team

Also leaning Chargers +3, Jets -3 and Cardinals +7 ( missed the +7.5 or I would probably already have taken Cards. Also worried about Fitzgerald right now, any info appreciated)

Added above....started out with the win & hope for a better week. :prayer

All in one place:

KC/Eagles UNDER 51 WIN

Dolplhins -2.5

Giants -.5

TB Bucs TT Over 18

All in one place:

KC/Eagles UNDER 51 WIN

Dolplhins -2.5 WIN

Giants -.5 LOSE (wrong in a big way)

TB Bucs TT Over 18 LOSE (not even close)

Was, worried in looking at today's card and stayed away from most games....wish I would have gone with my other instincts and would have some minor improvement (post #6 above).

But, 2-2 Week #3.

Don't think I will have anything tonite, except possible 2H play

Back