Week 3

dmart420

Pretty much a regular
[132] OREGON ST -11-110
hawaii travels like shit & the beavers will be glad to be home. graunke looked good in relief but osu needs this.

[120] NEBRASKA -25½-110
will they finally get it together for four quarters? this week they do as the team finally gels and plays a full game.

[152] BAYLOR +2½-110
wazzu sucks , period.

[135] PENN STATE -27½-110
offensive line should pummel the cuse defense into submission while eating the clock. my only minute concern is the field surface.

[141] GEORGIA TECH +7-110
hokie fade until i see different.

[126] TEXAS -24½-110
arky fade until i see different.

UNC +6

They are returning 18 starters against a team they lost by five points too last year. Good match ups across the board for UNC and an edge for them on the lines.

KU +4.5.

***** please. I live down here in Lee County and I am sick of hearing about how great this USF team is. They are good.............against mediocre talent. I don't believe in sucker bets so I am going with the better team.

SMU +36

just cuz.

MTSU +19

UK has been too inconsistent on o. blue raiders should hang even though the cats front 7 on d is nasty. spread o should help the blue raiders out.

10 - 1 (had cal like everyone else, forgot to post it) - 1 for the week. hope it keeps rolling into next week.

WOW .... a week to remember for you ... might want to print that out to look at for when everything goes wrong someday ... very nice job capping for week 3

WOW .... a week to remember for you ... might want to print that out to look at for when everything goes wrong someday ... very nice job capping for week 3

no doubt. that shit doesn't happen often. not like that anyway. last week i had to bet 20 games to win $25.

Back