Illinois -12.5
Bama-3
Vandy-4 (-120)
Purdue -21

ML Parlay:
UCLA/Illinois/VT/Iowa/MSU
1.55/1.45 units

Last edited:
i got lucky b/c it was my first time logging in at an obscure time like 6:08 and it was there...hopefuklly it hits

Man I took WVU when it was up at 16.5 and now its down to 15. Blah. Hope it don't matter. Would love to have 13.5

troy, nice looking card so far. Very nice number on WVU by the way. I wanted to take them this week but i found a stat that really shyed me away from it. WVU is 6-17 ATS since 1992 against ACC foes.

I realized that the number dates all the way back to 1992 and that they are a completly different team from when the trend starts, but it still kind of steered me away.

BOL

kind of like that houston pick troy. and i think ASU may come out and play a better game than saturday night sloppy affair.

good job working for the numbers as always. get em get em get em

That WV scares me a little bit...there is just something about these road weekday games (esp. if you are playing a team from a bigger conference). I have WV at 15.5 but am not sure if I will keep it.... GL this week bro

keep it...me and bar were talkinghwo their 2nd string is just as potent as the first and they play to score not run out the clock. if defense scares you i wouldn't worry bc they are better tahn last year and md does not have a potent offense at all. if you get 17+ maybe i woudl be a little at most concerned but under 17 i think you will be fine.

added 2 more to finish out my card lots of favs next week i think i will have to be careful choosing my avs as conf play gets in full swing

Troy, nice card. I just can't bring myself to bet WVU tomorrow night, your number is a great number but at -16.5, -17, I just can't because that defense is going to kill me. I do agree though, throwing Devine in at the end of games is not your normal 2nd string and me thinks Devine will gradually be seeing more time in the backfield together with Slaton. Oh my that is scary. White-Slaton-Devine in the backfield at one time, who the hell do you key on?

Any thoughts on BC?

lean heavy BC but would not be surprised to see a 21-10 GT win either juist very suspect line and may be for good reason. BC ML or I wouldn't touch it

hell of a day stacks. you should have been 8-3. Bama choked , but at least got a push out of it. Nice job.

thanks pal neede one more td is asu also and byu who were they today they may be a team to fade...maybe pags has some info on them

thanks pal neede one more td is asu also and byu who were they today they may be a team to fade...maybe pags has some info on them

BYU gave the game away Troy...Turnovers and penalties killed them. They gave all kinds of points to Tulsa...dominated time of possession 3rd downs etc.. Tough loss for me too.

Last edited:
thats pisses me off id rather see complete domination than something like that i saw the box score shouldve been and easy victory

Back