Week 3

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
0-0 posted plays- Lines courtesy of BOL. 1 unit each

NYJ -6 (-116)
Indy/Chi over 43.5
Houston -2 (-115)
Denver +7 (-115) would play at 6.5 for less.
Washington +7.5

I did play the Rams at 7.5 but that number is no longer available and I don’t like the current line

Backed off Vegas and Dallas

Talk to me about what you see with Denver?

Just off my list

- Lookahead was 4.5
- I made the game 5
- Tampa has looked super impressive but I don't see it.
- Detroit had the ball in the red zone 7 times and got 16 points. That's not sustainable
- Tampa has been exceptionally lucky since the beginning of last season (turnovers, 4th down conversions, low percentage successes)
- Tampa banged up a lot on D
- Denver should be able to establish the run and sustain longer drives

I think 7 is def a number to take Denver at. Or TB could get lucky again. I just feel we are on the right side here.

0-0 posted plays- Lines courtesy of BOL. 1 unit each

NYJ -6 (-116)
Indy/Chi over 43.5
Houston -2 (-115)
Denver +7 (-115) would play at 6.5 for less.
Washington +7.5

I did play the Rams at 7.5 but that number is no longer available and I don’t like the current line

Backed off Vegas and Dallas
Seein it similar

Just off my list

- Lookahead was 4.5
- I made the game 5
- Tampa has looked super impressive but I don't see it.
- Detroit had the ball in the red zone 7 times and got 16 points. That's not sustainable
- Tampa has been exceptionally lucky since the beginning of last season (turnovers, 4th down conversions, low percentage successes)
- Tampa banged up a lot on D
- Denver should be able to establish the run and sustain longer drives

I think 7 is def a number to take Denver at. Or TB could get lucky again. I just feel we are on the right side here.

No doubt Bucs had no business winning last week. The staff did a real good job game planning vs the pass though. Impressed.

That being said, Campbell and Ben were both awful.

No doubt Bucs had no business winning last week. The staff did a real good job game planning vs the pass though. Impressed.

That being said, Campbell and Ben were both awful.
Campbell is among the lower echelon of game day coaches I’ve ever seen. Running the kicking team on the field when the clock was under 5 seconds is equivalent to Pete Carrol calling a passing play vs the Pats. Thats how stupid Campbell is in split second decision making.

Good to see you post cap.
Interested in your thoughts on the total. Is it because of Indy’s bad run D?

- Total opened at 47 in the lookahead
- I think the Bears will score against this Colts D. Coming off two tough D's they faced, this should be far easier in comparison.
- Colts have a good offense, many thought this was a playoff team. Hoping they get RBs more involved and then let AR do his thing.
- Just think it's an overreaction at 43.5. I thought this would be higher.

- Total opened at 47 in the lookahead
- I think the Bears will score against this Colts D. Coming off two tough D's they faced, this should be far easier in comparison.
- Colts have a good offense, many thought this was a playoff team. Hoping they get RBs more involved and then let AR do his thing.
- Just think it's an overreaction at 43.5. I thought this would be higher.
Colts lost their best DL for several games after last week's game. Bears should have the running game going. Could see a defensive TD by either team to help get the over. Just better hope not long ground drives eating clocking only resulting in FG's

Still feel like the over was the play. 2 interceptions deep in opposing territory and Chicago picked up a nice 12 yard loss on 4th and 1 at the 1.

Denver played out well for us.

Houston. Woof.

Good to be around and good to see so many great cappers here.

Still feel like the over was the play. 2 interceptions deep in opposing territory and Chicago picked up a nice 12 yard loss on 4th and 1 at the 1.

Houston. Woof.

I can't believe how the NFL has turned into 4th and 5 or less and still go for it instead of taking easy field goals. These newer analytics have coaches on the hot seat a lot quicker.

Houston. Woof.

Looking at Denver's yardage total against Steelers, I thought it was underrated. Maybe bad spot for Tampa. Denver was a no-doubter in any case.

And great call on Commanders. Their offense looks legit now that they have a great quarterback and OC combo

Back