week 3

2daBank

Voice of Reason
so 8-6 so far, not terrible (yet) considering week 1 was pretty awful..

Gmen-2.5.. this my favorite play of the week, i dont really get why this line implies these teams even, i dont agree with that. the falcons look like stir fried shit to me, the fact the bucs were lazy and allowed them to hang around for awhile doesnt mean much to me.. the thing about danny dimes is while he might be a turnover machine he been really good when not under pressure, the falcons dont have the dline to take advantage of giants shoddy blocking so i think dimes will be in for a good game.. also think Barkely will start rounding into form as he gets further removed from the injury.. imo gmen are not that bad a team to be lumped in with the falcons!! that said this game is do or die for them, seats gonna start getting hot real fast if they lose this game, everyone from the front office to the qb is on notice, i expect they come out and get a much needed W here..

colts +5.. i hate wentz, think he terribly overrated which makes this a tough bet to make,, but titans laying this number? dont think that warranted as i dont think any team in this div is very good.. i dont much care if wentz pays the entire game or it ends up being young kid, colts need to get the run game going and playing the defense they capable of, that should be enough to make this a game that prob comes down to a last second kick..

bills team total over 26.5.. Washington's defense came into this season way overrated imo,, the list of crappy qb's and offenses they got to face last year is stunning and a big reason why they were thought of so highly.. the much praised front full of 1st round picks hasnt been all that impressive, a chargers team who dallas got tons of pressure against in week 2 had no problem blocking them, last thu the gmen shaky oline easily blocked them, bills line isnt great but neither were the other 2 who kept this unit from making a impact!! if you can limit the defensive front from causing havoc it be a field day cause the secondary can be had.. seems like a great spot for Allen and Diggs to get things going, if allen really is that dude! maybe last year was a aberration and not a kid coming into his own? ill pay to see which here.. no clue what we get from Hieneke and the fb team offense in what appears to be a windy day so prefer just riding with the Bills to roast this overrated d!!

pats-3.. clearly im a buyer in this pats team more so than many i respect, i have too much respect for hoody and the coaching staff to think this isnt a 10 win type of team as i think Bellichek has built this team exactly how he likes to win,, lean on the great oline, play good special teams and defense, have a qb who can manage the game and not make mistakes,,.im of the opinion when teams force mac n cheese to do more he will be up to the task, i dunno what we have seen from him since college to think he cant? just cause he not flashy? kid is very accurate, seems to have a very good grasp of the offense, and he gets the ball out on time with great anticipation! he landed in the perfect spot imo and think he will only play better when asked to do more, i think this the week those tight ends they brought in will make a huge impact.. only laying 3 to a team with a qb who will make mistakes, i like Jamis but i think it telling how conservative peyton been calling games, i dont think saints with limited weapons on the outside can beat pats at their own game which what it appears they trying to be this year..

that all for my morning slate, have few i might play later.. gl everyone

@2daBank I Been Thinking Of G-Men All Week, Just Didn't Wager It Though...Still Don't Know Why I Haven't...Hahaha!
GL Today

i really dont buy for a second they as bad as atl!! i mean if they could block they have talent, dont think falcons d-front good enough to cause much problems, i was just getting ready to go check your thread out, gl to you as well bud..

Giants are giving me flashbacks to a few games yesterday where my team was clearly the better one but they kept making bunch of dumb shit mistakes and not finishing drives. So freaking annoying! Anyways rest of my card:

Rams +1. I think Rams defense as close there is to cryptonite for brady as he hates that pressure up the middle and nobody does that better than Donald! No AB a big loss for tampa as Ramsey will take one the wrs away (id assume Evans). This the kind of game they got Stafford for so let’s see if he shines (Rams did best bucs with Goff didn’t they?), I expect one the young speed burners to hit bucs defense over the top and for Kupp/woods to continue doing work underneath and intermediate. He won’t say it but I’d imagine next week is bigger to Tom than this one! Rams win a close one.,

Niners -3. Don’t think it matters who toots the rock for these guys, whomever it may be should have a field day as niners continue bullying this soft packers squad. Last years mash unit not withstanding niners have owned Rodgers and the pack and see no reason it won’t continue here., give me the team who should win at the LOS on both sides. Get a lead and watch Rodgers mentally check out!

fish/raiders under 45.,

Lean fish and did use them in one contest I play (really hard to find 5 sides I love!). Have seen a few interesting trends to support a play against raiders but Vape loves Vegas this week And if they his play of the year I’m not gonna bet money against it!! Instead we go with the total as I think it gonna have to be defense for mia to have any chance. Quietly raiders defense has really improved as their front is getting a ton of pressure without blitzing. Seems like a game that 23 points should win.

Wanted to play Vikings but no cook, also I’d have preferred seattle didn’t blow last weeks game. Just can’t do it when I know it most likely comes down to the end and it Russ vs cousins, no thanks. Lol.

So guess it just those 3 with another possibly Monday night.

Cashed the bills team total before halftime! Those are always nice. Good thing since Gmen gonna have me yelling and cussing for next hour! I’m getting the horrible feeling if they do win im gonna lose laying fucking 2.5!! Ugh

I’m now ready to admit I’m very wrong bout pats. They gonna be 1-3 after Brady beats their asses.

Cashed the bills team total before halftime! Those are always nice. Good thing since Gmen gonna have me yelling and cussing for next hour! I’m getting the horrible feeling if they do win im gonna lose laying fucking 2.5!! Ugh

Good shit on bills

Back