Week 3

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Sorry for hopping on late, but it's been a busy week. Also not too excited about this 3rd week...partly because my PR #s need some work, and partly because I just don't feel good about the slate. Anyhow, went 6-6 last week, but was hurt where I relied too heavily on the PR #s I had mentioned. 8-10 overall, down 2.85 for now.
Don't have team totals available to me yet, but lots of leans there...like Michigan, BC, Pitt, and Oklahoma to name almost a handful. Will be adding tomorrow, to some extent, but most likely won't be around to post, so tossing them out there. Bama and Baylor could get in that mix as well. Remains to be seen.

In any case, here's what I've played so far...

Colorado (-2.5) for 1
Purdue (+7.5) for 1
Penn St (-5) for 1
Tulane (+14.5) for 1
Fresno St (+11) for 1
Clemson (-28) for 1

Feel like I could be a sucker in the Notre Dame game, but I swallowed the bait. The others are what they are.

Here are some other leans that I've left alone...

- lean Michigan St (+7), but it smells kinda funny.
- lean Indiana (+3.5), and just may bite.
- lean Ball St (+7), but I don't trust my PR #s.
- lean Wake Forest (-4.5), but smells like a big time trap.
- lean Ohio St 1H, and might bite with a 14.
- lean Utah St (+9.5), but I don't trust my PR #s.
- lean Arkansas (-23), but a sandwich game.
- lean Boise St (-3), but screw that sh-tfest.

GL today :cheers3:

Sorry for hopping on late, but it's been a busy week. Also not too excited about this 3rd week...partly because my PR #s need some work, and partly because I just don't feel good about the slate. Anyhow, went 6-6 last week, but was hurt where I relied too heavily on the PR #s I had mentioned. 8-10 overall, down 2.85 for now.
Don't have team totals available to me yet, but lots of leans there...like Michigan, BC, Pitt, and Oklahoma to name almost a handful. Will be adding tomorrow, to some extent, but most likely won't be around to post, so tossing them out there. Bama and Baylor could get in that mix as well. Remains to be seen.

In any case, here's what I've played so far...

Colorado (-2.5) for 1
Purdue (+7.5) for 1
Penn St (-5) for 1
Tulane (+14.5) for 1
Fresno St (+11) for 1
Clemson (-28) for 1

Feel like I could be a sucker in the Notre Dame game, but I swallowed the bait. The others are what they are.

Here are some other leans that I've left alone...

- lean Michigan St (+7), but it smells kinda funny.
- lean Indiana (+3.5), and just may bite.
- lean Ball St (+7), but I don't trust my PR #s.
- lean Wake Forest (-4.5), but smells like a big time trap.
- lean Ohio St 1H, and might bite with a 14.
- lean Utah St (+9.5), but I don't trust my PR #s.
- lean Arkansas (-23), but a sandwich game.
- lean Boise St (-3), but screw that sh-tfest.

GL today :cheers3:

With you on Fresno. Let's get it.

Back