Week 3...

Reasoning: Dallas had their slow start last week. I like they got that out of the way. This should be an "all business" half and I even think Rosen gets a drive and scores for Miami which helps keep Dallas interested. Let's say 24-7 at halftime.

Played this earlier. I do not advocate teaser but I usually can hit 75-80% of these playing them sporadically each season.

Super Teaser

NE England -10
Dallas -10
Green Bay +5.5
Minnesota Over 30

-140 to win one unit

Jeff Fisher has to be helping the Dolphins. There's no other way to describe how many times Miami shoots themselves in the foot

All standard plays. Hopefully 2-1 and get Dallas to win by 11 or more. Atlanta gets more than 3 possessions this half. Playing from behind so more aggressive. Philly sloppy so far but they get into the 20s... Wentz always better in 2h... Dallas playing horrible but they have 3 scores in them imo.

Didn't watch any of it till thirty seconds ago. Oh well. I wasn't expecting dominant bears D but figured Skins were only good for one score. Unders are just tough.

97 yard TD drive I see. Lol. But looks like they moved ball all half. Bad bet. It will be funny if the 2nd half full total stays under though.

97 yard TD drive I see. Lol. But looks like they moved ball all half. Bad bet. It will be funny if the 2nd half full total stays under though.

That is pretty funny. No offense to over bettors, but that was a lot going on. Figured it was more.

Back