Week #3

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 10-8 (+.6u)

Zero time right now...earned a meager $20 last week. Will add plays and thoughts later. For tonight....

Giants -3 -1u-

So the Skins had two games at home, a flat Dolphin team that looked pretty poor to start and the Rams who were def in let down mode after a huge win against the hawks. Rams ats wise after the Hawks are always bad. Giants have flailed badly in their fort two games and should have at least one win, if not two. I rarely have confidence in my team, but in this case I feel like I know this team to bounce back in a strong way here. This is a spot where they will come out strong, they have been getting blasted in the media and everywhere and I know they will come out and win this battle. I feel like the Skins are being given too much credit for the win last week, vs a team w a hangover off a big win. Giants are not pretty, and their D is less than desirable (partly why its just a 1u play), but they are better than 0-2 and will have their shit together tonight.

Rams (-107) -1u-

Chargers (+105) -1u-

Bengals +2.5 (-103) -1u-

Browns TT OVER 23 -1u-

Falcons/Cowboys UNDER 1H 22.5 -1u-

Buccos/Texans OVER 40 (-120) -1u-

Cardinals pk/Seahawks -8.5 (-120) -1u-

Broncos -3 (-115) -1u-

Browns -3 (-120) -1u-

Steelers OVER 39/Niners OVER 35/Broncos OVER 34.5 (-115) -1u-

Bills/Miami UNDER 21.5 1H -1u-

Chiefs/Pack UNDER 54.5 Live -3u-

Too tired to add thoughts now. May try to tomorrow if theres time. May add a play or two, but this is about it....

:shake:

Last edited:
Best all week....not joining you here, but probably won't do a thing.

:shake:

Back