Week 3 Write Ups and Hopefully Feedback

Br@ssknux

Pretty much a regular
My posted record is right at .500 12-12-1, certainly not good, but hopefully trending up. Here's what I have this week.

1. Tulsa +31 @Oklahoma: You probably see a trend, as I've been on Tulsa in all 3 weeks so far this year. Oklahoma is coming home for a noon snoozer against little brother Tulsa a week after a hard fought, against the odds exhausting comeback at Tennessee last week. OU has looked good on defense, but they have not faced an offense that can throw the ball like Tulsa. I still think Tulsa is going to end up being one of the most prolific offense in the country. There are obvious concerns about Tulsa's ability to stop OU's offense, but Baker Mayfield is still figuring things out under center, and OU surprisingly hasn't gotten any traction going in it's running game. I have a feeling Tulsa does not get OUs best effort, and even if the Hurricane falls behind, this is likely to be a very good back door cover team. Tulsa coach Philip Montgomery was formerly Art Briles's right hand man at Baylor, and the Bears have had OU's number the past few years...I just don't see him getting blown out in a laugher here.

2. Air Force +26 @Michigan State: Another noon snoozefest for a top team coming off an emotional night last week. We definitely can't expect a top performance from MSU. Air Force's QB Nate Romine is gone for the year because his knee spontaneously combusted, so Karson Roberts will start. Roberts started 10 games in '13, and did ok, so Air Force is a little more set up to handle an injury to their QB than most teams. We also have a case of a severe running team as a major dog. This is usually a good play because when a team outrushes it's opponent, they win 75% of the time. We don't even need them to outrush the Spartans, just take enough time off the clock to keep from getting blown out. I also don't see MSU as the kind of team that embarrasses people either. a quick perusal of their results over the past few years shows a lot more 23-7s and 21-6s than 56-14 type scores in these types of situations against similar opponents, and I'd argue that Air Force is better than the Eastern Michigans and the Wyomings of the world.

3 @Duke -3 (bought -120) v Northwestern: The Cats have gotten off to a great start this year thanks to a surprising and complete victory over Stanford in week 1, and the requisite smashing of a 1-AA patsy in week 2. You have to give credit to them for that win over Stanford, but I am still blaming that more on an incomprehensible effort from the Cardinal than crediting the Cats. Offensively, I still think they are flawed, and this will be the first foray on the road for Clayton Thorsen against a competent and smart defense in Duke. Duke is pretty similar to Northwestern overall, but in my opinion a bit better in all phases, except throwing the ball, at which they are much better than the Cats. The major question mark for Duke coming in was replacing Anthony Boone at QB, who had been there for several years, but new QB Thomas Sirk did well in limited time and is a much better runner than Boone was. Boone was also very mistake prone, but still flourished because he has one of the top 3 or 4 coaches in college football in David Cutcliffre, whose in game schematics are probably as good as anyone's. If NW can come into Durham and get a win on the heels of their opening week victory over Stanford, it would be a start that would be beyond their wildest dreams, and it's asking a lot, especially with a new QB making his first road start. We should also remember that in the past 3 years Cutcliffe and Co are 14-4 ATS as a favorite, 15-6 ATS at home and 12-3 as a home favorite.

5. Louisiana Tech +10 @ Kansas State: This one moved to 10, so I decided to grab it. I watched a lot of that UTSA game last week for K State, and believe it or not, for the first three quarters, that game was there for the taking for UTSA. K State has very little ability for big plays, and although I like what Joe Hubener can eventually be as a prototypical K State hybrid QB, he really isn't much of a passer right now. UTSA couldn't get out of their own way on offense, and then eventually just imploded at the end, leading to a misleading score. This LT offense will be a major step up for K State, and this is a team with major expectations of themselves coming off a loss. I think they will go into this game with a real expectation of winning, and they have a nice balanced offense to do it. There will be an iobvious step up in defensive competition compared to WKU's generous secondary, but Jeff Driskell looked the part last week. Kenneth Dixon is in my opinion one of the better backs in the country, so I think they can move the ball for sure. Definite upset potential here, as K State has staggered through some of these uninteresting non conference home games in the past.

5. Louisiana Tech +10 @ Kansas State: This one moved to 10, so I decided to grab it. I watched a lot of that UTSA game last week for K State, and believe it or not, for the first three quarters, that game was there for the taking for UTSA. K State has very little ability for big plays, and although I like what Joe Hubener can eventually be as a prototypical K State hybrid QB, he really isn't much of a passer right now. UTSA couldn't get out of their own way on offense, and then eventually just imploded at the end, leading to a misleading score. This LT offense will be a major step up for K State, and this is a team with major expectations of themselves coming off a loss. I think they will go into this game with a real expectation of winning, and they have a nice balanced offense to do it. There will be an iobvious step up in defensive competition compared to WKU's generous secondary, but Jeff Driskell looked the part last week. Kenneth Dixon is in my opinion one of the better backs in the country, so I think they can move the ball for sure. Definite upset potential here, as K State has staggered through some of these uninteresting non conference home games in the past.

Had to look twice at the name on the jersey. I didn't know he left FLA..

As always GL

Good stuff, knux, good luck this week.

I like the Tulsa play and agree with everything you say about that one. I'm leaning MSU being so physically dominant up front on defense that they can blow up the line and not let AFA have the ball for very long that game. The opening Under 60.5 was the best play on that game, but I also like MSU to win by more than 4 TDs. Duke -- you are probably right because they have history of biting me in the ass when I bet against them, lol. KSU v LT will be an interesting one, but yeah, Hubener didn't look very good against UTSA.

Good stuff, knux, good luck this week.

I like the Tulsa play and agree with everything you say about that one. I'm leaning MSU being so physically dominant up front on defense that they can blow up the line and not let AFA have the ball for very long that game. The opening Under 60.5 was the best play on that game, but I also like MSU to win by more than 4 TDs. Duke -- you are probably right because they have history of biting me in the ass when I bet against them, lol. KSU v LT will be an interesting one, but yeah, Hubener didn't look very good against UTSA.

Cruncher, hopefully OU doesn't find this Tulsa pass D too much to their liking. Step up in offensive competition for the Sooners IMO though, especially through the air.

6. @UMass +14(bought from 13.5) v Temple: You have to take your hat off to Temple and coach Matt Ruhle, as they've won 2 consecutive games as outright as a significant underdog, but now they go into this game on the road as a double digit favorite, a role they aren't as comfortable in. Last week they beat Cincinnati, but were grossly outgained, a warning sign that typically evens out the following week, especially when the team is a significant favorite. UMass is getting a nice chunk of points here for a couple reasons, first, they're UMass, second, they didn't really show up for their opener at Colorado, where they were a little less of a diog than they are here. They got some respect in that line because of the potential of their offense, which was legitimately good last year with NFL QB prospect Blake Frohnapfel and a couple of nice returning WRs. I think this might be a week where the Minutemen bounce back with a nice performance. Defensively, they will probably struggle, but Temple is far from an explosive offense. If the Minutemen can get the aerial game cranked up (and Temple gave up almost 500 through the air last week), they are at least a great candidate for the back door. I think this will be a game though.

7. Auburn +7 v LSU: I found it at 7, and I think it's going to stay there actually. Here we have a team in Auburn that just about everyone thought was going to be a contender for the national Championship, and now they are the laugingstick of college football after almost succumbing to the most embarrassing upset perhaps in recent history. If not for the sheer cowardice of the Jacksonville State coach, it probably would have happened. Now the Tigers make the trip down to Baton Rouge and find themselves a TD underdog to LSU. I see a lot of value here. I know that Jeremy Johnson has not looked good, but he certainly is capable, and I remain a huge fan of Gus Mahlzahn, the same guy that rendered LSU helpless against his scheme last year (577 yards, 380 in the first half.)Auburn is definitely due for a good performance coming off such a miserable one, and let's not forget that LSU simply cannot throw the ball at all. If Auburn's talented D can slow down Leonard Fournette, LSU is going to have as much if not more trouble moving the ball than Auburn will. Also remember that LSU is not near the fearsome place during the day as it is at night, and Miles has been significantly below .500 ATS as a conference home favorite.

Like a majority of those. Will be against on Louisiana Tech but certainly agree regarding Dixon. I'm a believer inTulsa a bit more after they dominated New Mexico.

8. @Ohio State -34.5 v Northern Illinois: I hate laying points like this, but in this case, I think Ohio State is going to be able to name the score, and I think they want about a 56-7 type game. If yopu listened to some of their players post game last week, it seemed like they were distraught, even embarrassed about their performance. Never mind that they were 3 points away from covering a 41 point spread against a team that just knocked off a Pac 12 team the week before. They felt like their offensive performance was putrid, and Ezekiel Elliott said that they need to look in the mirror and come out with a better offensive performance next week. Well, pity the Huskies, I guess. NIU has been about as solid as a MAC team can be for the last several years, but they are a step and a half behind where they've been. Defensively, they gave up 493 yards at home to a UNLV squad that was playing their first game under a previous high school coach with a brand new quarterback. This past week, they gave up 26 points and 400 yards to Murray State. A motivated ohio State team is going to run through them like a hot knife through butter, and although NIU has a nice offense, they'll be severely overmatched on that side of the ball as well. I think Ohio State really wants a blowout this week, and if they want it, then they'll get it.

9. @Navy -4.5 v East Carolina: Navy comes into this game off a bye, while ECU comes in off a heartbreaking loss to a Florida team that could have been had last week. It was a draining game for ECU, as they had a pass picked off in the red zone in the final minute of a revenge game they had placed a lot of stock in. They also have a home game with what they consider a top rival in Virginia Tech on deck next week. This is the last kind of game ECU needs this week, especially sonsidering that Navy dropped 500+ yards rushing at 7.5 a pop in their last meeting two years ago. This is the inagural AAC conference game forNavy, so they'll be motivated. Given this situation, I think 4.5 is a pretty short price for the Middies.

10. @Notre Dame +2.5 v Georgia Tech: I hate going against paul Johnson, but there is a ton of value here getting a very good Notre Dame team as a home dog. I realize that Georgia Tech has looked phenomenal thus far this year, but they've done it against Alcorn State and Tulane, while Notre Dame has gone on the road at a pesky Virginia and blown out Texas. The jury is still out on all of the skill position guys at Georgia Tech, most of whom are new other than elite wishbone QB Justin Thomas, who will present a huge challenge for the Irish. They were fine against competition that couldn't hang with them and that scheme combined with athletes who are better than you is a lethal combination. ND won't have to worry about that. GT also usually sneaks up on people as a dog in cases like this, but they will have ND's full attention coming into their house as the betting favorite.I am not sold that GT has the athletes on defense to hang with the dynamic skill guys that Notre Dame has on offense, and I think ND has the athletes on defense to bottle up Thomas. Backup QB Kizer not only held his ground after Zaire's injury, but actually had to win a game for ND last week, and he pulled it off. These guys think this will be a championship level season, and Brian Kelly is banking on it. They will give GT everything they have this week, and I think they'll win.

11. South Carolina +16.5 @ Georgia: The whole gambling universe appears to be on the dog here, but there are too many factors to not take the points here. I looked back and checked, and OBC is 20-6 by my count as a dog of more than a TD in conference since he's been in Columbia. The most recent example of a game like this came last year at Auburn where the Cocks came close to pulling the outright as a +18.5 dog. They've won 4 out of the last 5 against Georgia, oftentimes as a significant dog. I remain unsold on Virginia castoff Greyson Lambert as a competent QB and I'm sure the Gamecocks will have some wrinkles in this one coming off an embarrassing loss at home to Kentucky. Much more urgency on South Carolina's side here.

12. Southern Miss +3 @ Texas State: After several years in an uncharacteristic malaise, I think USM is ready to break out of the doldrums. This program is much better than they've shown over he past few years, and it looks like Jeff Monken might be the guy to bring them back to the competence they showed for decades under Jeff Bower and then Larry Fedora. The Golden Eagles had a great showing against Mississippi State, almost outgaining them and having significant success on the ground. They then obliterated Austin Peay. Texas State couldn't compete with Florida State in week 1, giving up 600+ to an offense that has struggled since and then giving up 400+ to perhaps the biggest patsy in the FCS in Prairie View A&M. Running back Ito Smith has run for 11 yards a carry, and I think he and QB Mullens will have their way with the Bobcats. Looking at the numbers and results, I think the wrong team is favored here.

13. @Arkansas -11.5 v Texas Tech: Everyone knows that the Razorbacks dropped one at home to Toledo last week. Everyone is also trying to figure out how in the hell they managed to score only 10 points on offense despite gaining 515 yards and turning it over only once. This week they are back in Fayetteville after their annual sojourn to Little Rock, so they can get back down to the business of playing elite defense and running the ball down people's throats. One happy occurrence of that game last week is that Brandon Allen had another nice game throwing the ball further demonstrating that Arkansas is now a balanced offense. They also struggled uncharacteristically when running the ball last week (Collins was 20 carries for 56 yards) so I'm sure the offensive line will be looking to atone for that aberration. I think the Razorbacks get back on track in a big way. Texas Tech has looked ok this year, but they've done it against UTEP and Sam Houston. 11.5 isn't a lot to cover here, given the motivational edge Arkansas will have.

14. Toledo -7 v Iowa State: The Cyclones were mostly dominated on paper by Iowa last week, an Iowa team that I don't feel has a whole lot of firepower. QB Sam B Richardson has been at Iowa State forever, and he hasn't gotten any better, still throwing boneheaded interceptions and generally being bad. Lat week Toledo help Arkansas' Alex Collins to less than 3 yards a carry so if Iowa State fancies running the ball in this one, they might want to come up with another idea. Stud RB Kareem Hunt returns this week for Toledo, so an even better squad will take the field for the Rockets coming off a fantastic victory last week. Usually I'm wary of a team coming off a huge win, but in this case, since it's another power 5 team, Toledo will be motivated and confident at the same time while Iowa State is coming off the soul crushing reality that their top rival shoved their face in the toilet last week. Could get ugly for the Cyclones.

15. Stanford +10 @USC: Since David Shaw has been at Stanford, they have been a conference dog 5 times, and they've won 4 of them outright. Not many people are giving Stanford a shot here, apparently smitten by USC's throttling of Arkansas State and Idaho in the first two weeks. In my opinion, ever since Pete Carroll left town, USC just hasn't been the same, and they'll have a hard time pushing Stanfoprd around when the stop unit is on the field. I think Stanford is still smarting from that horrendous opening week performance in Evanston, and there's no better way to prove their worth than to knock off the Trojans in the Coliseum, something Stanford has done 3 out of the last 4 times they've visited, covering all 4.

[TABLE="class: sdi-data-wide, width: 680"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Final[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, width: 10%, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, width: 10%, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, width: 10%, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, align: center"]4[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, width: 10%, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, align: center"]OT[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, width: 10%, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, align: center"]T[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Iowa State[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]23[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]30[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

SCORING
Scoring Summary

[TABLE="class: sdi-data-wide, width: 333"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]1st Quarter - 11:39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"] FG [/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 3 - Iowa State 0
Jameson Vest 30 yd. field goal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]1st Quarter - 6:34[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 3 - Iowa State 3
Cole Netten 35 yd. field goal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]1st Quarter - 1:16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"] TD [/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 10 - Iowa State 3
Alonzo Russell 3 yd. pass from Phillip Ely (Jameson Vest kick)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]2nd Quarter - 7:17[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 13 - Iowa State 3
Jameson Vest 19 yd. field goal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]2nd Quarter - 3:50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 13 - Iowa State 10
D'vario Montgomery 59 yd. pass from Sam Richardson (Cole Netten kick)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]3rd Quarter - 11:32[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 20 - Iowa State 10
Alex Zmolik fumble recovery in end zone (Jameson Vest kick)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]4th Quarter - 11:23[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 20 - Iowa State 17
Trever Ryen 1 yd. run (Cole Netten kick)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]4th Quarter - 6:27[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 20 - Iowa State 20
Cole Netten 47 yd. field goal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]OT - 0:00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 20 - Iowa State 23
Cole Netten 44 yd. field goal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 23 - Iowa State 23
Jameson Vest 42 yd. field goal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Toledo 30 - Iowa State 23
Damion Jones-Moore 10 yd. run (Jameson Vest kick)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

TEAMS
Team Records

<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"] [/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Iowa State[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Toledo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]W‑L[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]1 - 2 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]2 - 0 - 0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Conference[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0 - 0 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0 - 0 - 0[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Team Stats

<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"] [/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Iowa State[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Toledo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Score[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]23[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]30[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]1st Downs[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]3rd Down Efficiency[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0-for-0
0%[/TD]
0%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]4th Down Efficiency[/TD]
0%[/TD]
0%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Total Yards[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]483[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]309[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]Rushing[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Rushes-Net Yards[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]48-209[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]34-171[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Average/Rush[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]4.4[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]5.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6, colspan: 3"]Passing[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Comp-Att[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]26-43[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]11-28[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Passing Yards[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]274[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]138[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Average/Pass Play[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]6.4[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]4.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Penalties-Yards[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0-0[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0-0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Fumbles-Lost[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]2-1[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]1-0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Interceptions Thrown[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdi-datahead-sub-nb, bgcolor: #F3F3F6"]Time of Possession[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0:00[/TD]
[TD="class: sdi-datacell, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]0:00[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

PLAYER STATS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got lucky on that one. Wow. First downs were actually 27-16 Iowa State, and the Cyclones converted 15/23 on 3rd down.

Needed an Iowa State win to close out a parlay with UGA and the Ole Miss and TTU moneylines. Brutal result for me. But congrats on the push!

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words very much....everyone that posts here on CTG brings a ton of value.

It was a decent week, 9-5-1. At least it brings me to over .500 for the year and above the dreaded coin flip.

Back