Week 3 What Are We Learning

Memphis tackling was not great. As KJ said though, it did appear to get better in the 2h.

Navy seems to have improved though. Bad clock management or they likely win on the field.

I also learned UNM HC Danny Gonzales guaranteed the Lobos would win 5 more games this year and go to a bowl game. Lmao. He just printed out his pink slip. Idiot.

Never saw a QB melt down like the Ga Southern QB did against Wisconsin. Ga Southern should have won the game. They were controlling it and up 14-7 late in the third quarter. But their QB threw five picks--and missed his guys by 20 yards or more on four of them--then late in the fourth quarter, with Ga Southern fourth down and short inside the Wisconsin 20, they went for it and he fumbled the snap.

I also learned UNM HC Danny Gonzales guaranteed the Lobos would win 5 more games this year and go to a bowl game. Lmao. He just printed out his pink slip. Idiot.
Yeah I tailed a good write up and played their RSW U3.5 so really needed NMSt to win that one. Same with UMass this week. They lose that one too think I'm in good shape and coach likely history.

Never saw a QB melt down like the Ga Southern QB did against Wisconsin. Ga Southern should have won the game. They were controlling it and up 14-7 late in the third quarter. But their QB threw five picks--and missed his guys by 20 yards or more on four of them--then late in the fourth quarter, with Ga Southern fourth down and short inside the Wisconsin 20, they went for it and he fumbled the snap.
Played Wiscy RSW O8.5 and not feeling great about it. Thought Buffalo played them tough. Needed the Wash St. game W and seems like Wash St was the better team. Expecting to lose this one. Think Fickel needs more time.

Yeah I tailed a good write up and played their RSW U3.5 so really needed NMSt to win that one. Same with UMass this week. They lose that one too think I'm in good shape and coach likely history.
I think UMass rolls. The Aggie game was the only thing that mattered to them all off-season. And they STB. No way they get up for a game 2,000 miles away from home vs an improved UMass, who already slapped NMSU.

I think UMass rolls. The Aggie game was the only thing that mattered to them all off-season. And they STB. No way they get up for a game 2,000 miles away from home vs an improved UMass, who already slapped NMSU.
Yeah lined think opened PK or 1 and is up to 3. Probably still good bet.

The Colorado/Colorado State game didn't even start till bed time for most of the country, but it was the most watched college game of the year and in the top five in college football history. Amazing how much interest Deion has created (didn't help me with getting a good line for the Oregon/Colorado game though.

No one can figure what happened to Okla State. They have more wins than any Big 12 team over the last decade, but they've fallen off the map this year. Last week their QBs combined for 114 yards passing and a 45% completion rate. They are 113th in total offense, 110th in scoring, 103rd in passing, 105th in rushing.

The QBs for Nebraska, Tennesse, and Alabama are all the same guy. Cannon for an arm, great on throwing the home run ball, good runners, no touch at all and can't read defenses. Nebraska made a change last week and won the game.

Bama is going back to Milroe. Maybe he will look better if the OC will give him a little help. On the one interception that decided the game against Texas the OC gave Milroe no help at all. They only sent two receiver out. Texas had four DBs line up at the first down line and both receivers hooked right between two guys. No way anyone was going to be open.

Milton looks the same as he was when he was a freshman at Michigan. Powerful arm and can look good now and then when every thing works perfectly, but I don't see Tennessee winning much with him starting.

If I were coaching one of these guys I'd have two WRs line up next to the sidelines and run a post every play. That's the only route either QB is good at

The Colorado/Colorado State game didn't even start till bed time for most of the country, but it was the most watched college game of the year and in the top five in college football history. Amazing how much interest Deion has created (didn't help me with getting a good line for the Oregon/Colorado game though.

No one can figure what happened to Okla State. They have more wins than any Big 12 team over the last decade, but they've fallen off the map this year. Last week their QBs combined for 114 yards passing and a 45% completion rate. They are 113th in total offense, 110th in scoring, 103rd in passing, 105th in rushing.

The QBs for Nebraska, Tennesse, and Alabama are all the same guy. Cannon for an arm, great on throwing the home run ball, good runners, no touch at all and can't read defenses. Nebraska made a change last week and won the game.

Bama is going back to Milroe. Maybe he will look better if the OC will give him a little help. On the one interception that decided the game against Texas the OC gave Milroe no help at all. They only sent two receiver out. Texas had four DBs line up at the first down line and both receivers hooked right between two guys. No way anyone was going to be open.

Milton looks the same as he was when he was a freshman at Michigan. Powerful arm and can look good now and then when every thing works perfectly, but I don't see Tennessee winning much with him starting.

If I were coaching one of these guys I'd have two WRs line up next to the sidelines and run a post every play. That's the only route either QB is good at

I didn’t really understand Nebraska changing qb’s then having the new guy run it 21 freaking times! I mean I know what a turnover machine Simms is but if you gonna call 21 qb runs I think he your guy! Made 0 sense to me.

Back