Week 3 - Trusting my Lasik operation

gamblingfool

Pretty much a regular
Putting trust in my eyes

1) NY Jets - 2.5 - I had Philly ML and Jets/Colts over last week. My leans were Boys and Jets but got talked out of both reading and listening to experts on TV. Anyways, Sam Bradford sucks, Philly traded away all their offensive weapons. Jets looked solid last week....although didn't like them being conservative only up 10......when it went to 10-7 is when they started opening it up again....hopefully Fitzpatrick will decide not to throw into double and triple coverage all night (amazing I need to say that about an NFL QB). I expect Jets defense to stuff Philly for the most part and Fitzy to get head out of ass and throw to the open receivers. Prediction: NY Jets 27-17

2) Tennessee +3.5 - Colts look soft......lots of injuries too....Luck running for his life should continue. IF Colts win I think it'll be by a FG.......but I think Tennessee gets the W at home. Prediction: Titans 27-24

3) New England vs Jacksonville over 47.5 - Pats at home in supposed let down spot. I learned my lesson last week going against Pats. Gronk and the boys light it up. Prediction: New England 41-20

4) Cleveland vs Oakland over 42.5 - Johnny Football never met an over he didn't like. Prediction: Cleveland 30-23

Last edited:
Adding some small plays after getting beaten down yesterday on lots of weird endings

1) Minnesota vs San Diego over 44.5
- As usual in the NFL (Patriots not included) need one team to get up 10+ so the other offense opens it up. Hoping for a quick 10-0 or 14-0 lead then the fun starts.

2) TB vs Houston over 40.5
- Houston has played Carolina and KC (2 solid D's). I think at home they have some O success and Winston uses legs and TB gets theirs too.

3) NY Jets -1.5
- Added more to this...have some at -2.5 - Sam Bradford...enough said I think.

4) Carolina -9.5 - Every time I go against Carolina at home I lose. Fuck it. Carolina it is

5) Jacksonville vs Patriots over 49.5 - Give me 17 from Jacks and should sail over.

6) Cincinnati +2.5 - I THINK Baltimore has lost too much. Don't care if Cincy loses by 1-2...just cover it

7) Tennessee +3.5 - Colts secondary is in trouble. O line not much better. I think Tits can take this outright

8) Dallas pk - Hoping their D takes care of business.

9) Arizona -6.5 - See Carolina. Every time I go against Arizona at home I lose. Fucking it again. Arizona it is.

10) Seattle -15.5 - Can't count on the Cutler pick 6 machine for easy TD's here but I think they jump out early and continue rout. Seattle by 20+

Back