Week 3 thoughts and plays

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
1-1 last week, lost the juice -.10

Atlanta/Dallas
ATL comes into Dallas winning two very close games they easily could have lost. I'm extremely high on ATL this year with regime change, but I think this is tough spot for ATL even with all of the injuries coming out of Dallas. Dallas likely starts slow, like they always do at home. If they can limit the scores from ATL early on, I think they can squeak one out. gun to my head Dallas ML is the play.
Dallas even ML 1unit

Indy/Tenny
Whole world will likely be on Indy here, because of the "short" number and the thought that no way the Colts can start out 0-3. Luck has made hay picking apart, Tenny, Jax, and Houston over the years. Something is missing with this team, if Tennessee can get any kind of pass rush, they stand a chance. Davis will play so thats a huge plus for Colts ticket holders. One of these Tru plays where you bet the dog, and just don't watch and I think you cash that ticket.
Tenny +160 1unit

Oakland/Cleveland
Who the fuck cares.

Bengals/Ravens
Great spot to play the Ravens, off a 0-2 start at home for the first time all year. Flacco/Harbaugh have been dominant as short home favorites. Defense worries me, but I think they find a way to win. The Ravens always seem to show up when you count them out.
Laid -125 on the buy at -1
Ravens -1 3units

Jax/World fucking champions.
Does the FU Tour continue for NE? You will go broke backing NE as a huge home favorite over the years. NE with a bye after this week, and then two huge road games on deck @ Dallas @ Indy before they return home a month later for the JETS. NE off the huge divisional game last week, where they looked dominant. I struggle to see how NE gets up for this game. This has all the makings of a back door cover. Maybe the over, but gun to my head i take the 14 and just pray.

NO/Carolina
Look that NO defense is awful. Cam seems to be the Cam of old, where he is actually running the ball. No clue what to think of the NO offense with McCown under center. I think you should take a strong look at Carolina TT over. Some where around 24-27, and i think it gets there.

Philly/New York Jets.
You know who's a good football team the New York Jets. Boy did Geno getting punched fuck me on my season win total under on them. That defense is fucking dominant, Dominant!!!! Todd Bowles is the next great coach. Fitzmagic has looked great. They are a complete team as long as he controls the game. The gimmick that is the Eagles offense is getting exposed. Bad fraud is a horrible QB. A lot of people like the Eagles this week, and I'm not one of them. Philly starts 0-3, and Smokedawg starts asking for the Sanchize. I laid the 2.5 and I went back for more at -1 this morning.
Jets -2.5 2units
Jets -1 1unit

Chargers/Minny
There was a huge set up on the Vikings last week by the "sharps", i think we see something similar closer to kickoff today with the Vikes. Likes are 6-3 ATS at TCF stadium. They had high expectations coming into the year, and SF was a horrendous game. I think the Vikings we saw last week is more indicative off what to expect all year. Adrian is getting mixed in more, and Teddy continues to grow. Vikings biggest weakness is there offensive line, and I don't think the Chargers have the pass rush to hurt them. A lot of the Lions yards came in garbage time last week. Very Short number to lay with a road team that I believe wins comfortably.
Oooofff lots of favorites so far.
Vikes -1 2units

Pitt/St Louis
One of Pitt or Indy loses this week....St Louis looked like the ST Louis team we all thought they were after last week. Look they always play Seattle tough. Pitt's offense is there best defense. They're going to score points, if you think they can continue that, then lay the number on the road fav. I'm completely lost on this game, not sure what the hell to do so I took the home dog.
St Louis ML Even money 1 unit

San Fran/Arizona
Find me the last time Carson Palmer lost a game.....you will have to go back to 2013. So many fucking weapons for that Cardinals team. They get two of their starting offensive linemen back to an offensive line that hasn't given up a sack all year. Play the Cardinals TT over here, and possibly the over. Cards have only not gone over 23 points in Carson Palmers last 15 starts.
San Fran/Cardinals Over 45 2units

Buffalo/Miami
Think this game starts out slow. Rexy gonna have his defense ready after that embarrassment they called a game last week. Miami's O-Line is horrific.
1st half under 21 even

Chicago/Seattle
Seattle off a 0-2 start returning home, facing Jimmy Clausen and the god awful Chicago Bears....with Seattle getting their defensive QB back in Kam Chancellor.....this one is going to get really ugly, like Bar and I running train on Ashleigh ugly
Seattle -14.5 2units

Good luck fuckers:cheers3:

btw watch this video, it went viral this week. My really good buddy shot this video with his daughter, it will make your day.

[video=youtube_share;KXYpJupNLSA]https://youtu.be/KXYpJupNLSA[/video]

BOL buddy. I have a few similar thoughts. Heading to the game shortly.

Awesome video. cute kid.

Back