So Far I Will Lock These In Unless Noted Later:

Balt -6

Phi -6

Jax +7.5

Buff -5

Was -4

Az -4

CHI -3

NYG+4/ML(2ND WEEK IN A ROW CASH IN UNDERDOG?)

With ya on the Ravens and Cards, but I gotta uneasy feeling about Baltimore. They have been stout and this line (Even on the road) just seems too good to be true. I got it at -7, but I capped it at about 8.5.

Good luck this weekend!

hell baltimore getting points week one was too good to be true same last week under 2 tds against the shitty ass raiders. i think a lot are looking too much into spreads. if it looks good i suggest play it. ne last week -5.5 to the jets that was laughable. bol to you this week

might as well copy and past my plays!! lol...j/k, nice card!!

if there were 2 ml dogs i would def consider nyg (i think they should be favored by 4, not dogs!!!)...and cinci is creeping up w/ + money....yet, having just typed that, i was just checking %'s and these lines really scare me...could be a huge let down to a lot of us...just one of those cards that seems "too good to be true"....dunno

TroyStacks said:
So Far I Will Lock These In Unless Noted Later:

Balt -6 86%

Phi -6 75%

Jax +7.5 62%

Buff -5

Was -4 62%

Az -4 67%

CHI -3 83%

NYG+4/ML(2ND WEEK IN A ROW CASH IN UNDERDOG?)

All huge huge huge public bets.. which is dangerous especially in the nfl. Good luck :shake:

abex...i wasnt around for last nfl season, but dont why do i recall people saying it was the year of the public?! fuck, ive heard that about last years cfb!!!

i don't pay attention to that type of bullshit when i lok at games. they mean absolutely nothing. any patterns from that are merely coincidence or else i ampeterose woudn't be losing his ass one week, breaking even another folowed by an 8-1 weekend. to me its just common sense.

am i supposed to believe baltimore is not a td better than cleveland? after cinci beat them by 17 and that defense isn't even the same balpark as baltimore. shit like that make s no case for the browns

i don;'t bet nearly as much in pro ball as college at this point ans liek isaid above i will more than ikely eliminate a few

well you got some good lines. and the public's been winning in the NFL.

can't disagree with any, except the Giants. they jsut haven't had any success in seattle recently to speak of.

Yanks26Sox6 said:
well you got some good lines. and the public's been winning in the NFL.

can't disagree with any, except the Giants. they jsut haven't had any success in seattle recently to speak of.

I felt fortunate with a late cover with the Giants last week. I am still not sold on Seattle yet. Need to see more of them this year before having confidence with them. Might be a let down season in Seahwak land.

I felt fortunate with a late cover with the Giants last week. I am still not sold on Seattle yet. Need to see more of them this year before having confidence with them. Might be a let down season in Seahwak land.

smo1a - Well, if a letdown is going to happen, it had better happen soon, because the Hawks are 2-0 to start off the season. Not impressed in the least with our offense, but the defense has quietly been as stout as it was last season (if not better). I think the game this week will be ugly and low scoring. Tough to pick a side though. :shake:

Back