Week 3 Plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 9-4 (+4.3u)

6-2 last week...putting this one in now.

2u

Saints +6 (-115)

Bears +17.5 & Pats -5 & Atl/Det OVER 40 (-115)

Boys +4.5 & OVER 39.5

1u

Falcons -2.5 (-125)

Niners +2 (-105)

Titans -2 (-105)

Eagles -5 (-103)

Dolphins/Jets OVER 43 (-124)

Browns +10 & Atl/Det OVER 40 & Skins +13

Teaser of the week (2-0): Chargers +10 & Zona UNDER 53.5

Will be adding....:cheers3:

Yes, the Saints just got run over by the Pats. Pats were angry. Saints D is not impressive at all and there is lots of problems all around for them. I think (hope) this line reflects how bad the Saints got beat in Week 2. But the Panthers don't have an O that can expose the Saints. Olsen is out, Cam is I don't know what, and the D has proven nothing to me. Should be a close game.

I will look to play against Atl when they play on the road on grass. I think it changes their dynamic on O and neutralizes their effect a little. But they are playing on turf in this one and so they should be able to maintain the speed of their offense. I'm thinking this line should be 4 or so. I think it's come at a discount bc of the Lions 2-0 start to two "name brand" teams as well as the Beasley injury. Not taking anything away from the Lions (I always want them to do well), but they have actually played two very poor teams w little to no offense. At least in their current form. But these two wins to start the season put the Falcons at a discount. This is a diff team they will be up against this week, different speed.

If this gets to +3, I may put another unit on it, but I think this is enough $$ to put on the lowly Niners. I'm not the best at predicting lines, but I think this gets +2.5, at best. Rams as road fav? They have definitely improved and are heading in the right direction w a new coach. This is a somewhat underrated, tough D Goff and the Rams will be up against. Hungry for a win, as I'm sure they know this is a chance to get a W. Rams really getting more love than they should, I think mainly bc of their week 1 blowout vs the Colts. SF offense has been bad, but I think they can run on them here. Enough to open up things for SF. Lean U too.

Last edited:
Grabbed this one today as well. +6 seems pretty high for a game that hasn't been decided by more than 5 since '14..

thanks bank...maybe we are getting sucked in. But i see nothing from the panthers that says they should be this big a fav against a competent team :shake:

I'm also waiting out the niners line to see what happens. The only problem betting that game is then I have to watch it. Ugh.

thanks bank...maybe we are getting sucked in. But i see nothing from the panthers that says they should be this big a fav against a competent team :shake:

I like panthers but this seems pretty simple to me, if schedules were flipped I have no doubt saints would be 2-0 and panthers be 0-2 and this line would be around 3 where it belongs imo..

I still think panthers secondary a weakness (29th in league last year completion percentage against and bottom 3rd w a 92 passer rating allowed) they simply havnt played a team capable of testing them up to this point.

Panthers Offense has a lot of work to do still and they lost a big piece when Olsen broke his foot. There was a lot of talk about saints defense improving, obviously they been bad once again but panthers passing game a big step down from pats and even Vikings. Yes panthers should score more this week I just don't think they can hang a number big enough to put Brees and co away.

If we suckers so be it, I actually think saints might just pull the upset here..

GL if you play niners, I don't disagree as I'm not convinced lambs ready to be laying points on the road just yet. I just can't stand idea of having to watch that game and really dislike this bs Thursday night game anyway. Typical NFL, they change rules to encourage offense in the name of "player safety" yet they have no problem sending these guys out on a short week with not enough recovery time to make a little extra money!!

thanks guys, appreciate it :shake:

bank...yes, the panther secondary has had Tyrod and Hoyer to deal with so far, step up in talent w qb and wr this sunday. saints D worries me, but no Olsen and Cam has not been sharp. and agree about NFL as a whole, they are full of shit. :shake:

added tnf and falcons on sunday...

added the Jets total, could not have gotten a worse price on that one, holy shit. It had ticked up everywhere to 44 except BM, and i thought it would stay up there.

added the teaser too....more to come

Back