Week 3 Plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd - 8-8 (-.45)

Not really the start I was looking for, but could be worse....putting these 2 in now, since I'm worried they move against me.

1u

Buccos -5.5

Vikes +7

Eagles +4 (-108)

Jags +2.5 (-103)

Tenny +2 (-105)

Chiefs -3 (-115)

Bears +7

Bears +14.5 & OVER 37 (-135)

Teaser of the week (1-1): Pack (pk) & Seahawks -3

Leans:
Eagles - will be a play. hoping that it climbs to +4.
Chargers, Bengals, Titans, Jets, Giants Under, Miami tt over, NO over
Any thoughts on these, would love to hear it....

:cheers3:

Last edited:
Potential plays for me this week ATS: Titans, Ravens, Broncos, Chargers, Chargers 1H, Jets, Vikings, and Cardinals (although I sense something fishy here). I generally don't like betting on totals, but the OVER in the Chargers/Bolts and Ravens/Jags games looks intriguing. Will definitely narrow it down. GL this week!

Thank you guys...

Hakan, one thing I don't get is the love for the Ravens...on the road and they haven't impressed me yet. Bad 2-0 team, imo. Jags should be better at home (like week 1) and desperate to get a win. And I agree w the Zona game, line is fishy as hell. Staying away. I don't trust Palmer this year, but no way I can back the Bills.

I know I shouldn't rely too much on the previous week, but the Jags looked awful against the Chargers. Their interior defensive line was nonexistent. No pressure on the QB. The Jags haven't shown us anything yet. Yes they played the Packers close in week 1, but I actually think the Packers are not that good. Ravens find ways to win. They're healthy this year. Mike Wallace stretches the field. Browns played them close, but they always do - it's a divisional matchup.

Ytd - 8-8 (-.45)

Not really the start I was looking for, but could be worse....putting these 2 in now, since I'm worried they move against me.

1u

Buccos -5.5

Vikes +7

Eagles +4 (-108)

Jags +2.5 (-103)

Tenny +2 (-105)

Chiefs -3 (-115)

Bears +7

Teaser of the week (1-1): Pack (pk) & Seahawks -3

Leans:
Eagles - will be a play. hoping that it climbs to +4.
Chargers, Bengals, Titans, Jets, Giants Under, Miami tt over, NO over
Any thoughts on these, would love to hear it....

:cheers3:
Damn son :cheers3:

Back