Week 3 opening lines chatter/discussion/picks

unprepared to offer much as i have been a bit too busy to study yesterdays boxscores ... but wouldn't mind an invite to listen to y'all

sir,

I'm on at work, so I don't have you saved to my friends...hit me up when I get on there...on yahoo...

guess i was a 5 seconds too late on usc

(!) You had selected: -4-110, but this line has just changed to: -7-110

Anybody liking Texas -20.5?
I don't like it. Letdown game. I've never seen the Horns that amped in a while and I can see them coming out slow. Make no mistake that was a big game for them this weekend. UCF opens their new stadium, should be a big crowd for them.

Bought 1/2 on Houston and Tx Tech at the Greek as both are a full point under what they are at bookmaker, but were a 1/2 point from where I wanted. Figured it was worth the buy because both should be shooting up in a few secs.

Houston -14 120
Tx Tech -26.5 120

Any thoughts on NMSU laying 6 at the Greek? 6.5 and 7 everywhere else now. Leaning towards em but not 100% sold.

thought on navy -6...

navy was gonna be one of my plays...but was worried about their secondary being able to stop testicle st.

but we also know that navy will have WAY more success on the ground ths coming week. ball st jsut doens't have the speed to cover the field like rutgers did.

Back