Minnesota -2.5 (2x) 120

Philly -3 (2x) 120

Cleveland +3 (2x now will upgrade probably) 120

Houston + 5

Chicago/Tampa UNDER 35.5

Dallas -2.5 (120) 2x

BOL all:cheers:

Those were leans..

Whats up fellas? I will post some leans in this window. I will slowly change those to plays...I will supply information and thoughts...

Cleveland +2.5
Well Browns fans are in complete disarray because they lost in each of the first 2 weeks. Big Romeo has seemed clueless at times on the sidelines. This week they suffered yet another injury on their defense. They finally get a more managable opponent in the Baltimore Ravens. In the previous weeks, the Brown have lost at home to Dallas and Pittsburgh. Looking at how those teams played in their other game (Dallas winning against Philly and Pittsburgh throttling Houston) it has to make Browns fans/backers feel a little better. Baltimore is coming off what turned essentially into a bye week. I think they surprised a lot of people with their week 1 win against the Cincinatti Bengals. But after watching Cincinatti look like dogshit against Tennessee, how good of a win was that? Baltimore will rely heavily on their run to manage the game and control the clock. They will also to this to try and ease Joe Flacco into the game. This will play right into the Browns strong suit IMO. With the 2 key additions this past off season, the Browns run defense should be pretty decent this year. I think DA will start to get going and will Braylon Edwards learn how to catch. The Browns have had some bonehead plays in their first two games (dropped balls by guys who are supposed to be superstars- Winslow and Edwards). I like the Browns chances to win this game.

Arizona/Washington OVER 42
Zona +3
Both of these teams have shown that they could score a lot of points. Washington put up some solid numbers on the Saints. Jason Campbell seems as if he is starting to come into his own. Is this the year that Arizona finally lives up to expectations? Zona, along with cinci(ugh) and NO were three teams that I wanted to targer early this year. Kurt Warner has been phenominal and they have put up some huge numbers against 2 below average teams (31 against Miami and 23 at SF). Their offense has the fire power to cover the total by themselves. A lot of people will look to the fact that their defense has done a pretty good job so far. Truth be told, they have done well BUT it is against two of the worse offenses in the league last year.

Washington's offense looked pretty bad in Week 1 against the Giants. The Giants were at home on prime time TV and hit them with a quick TD. The Skins never got settled into their offense and seems out of sync all night. I think their performance against the Saints is more telling...more later on this

Last edited:
Saints were w/out some players on an already suspect D - AZ will have a better D than NO next week.

Nice Week 2, wow - GL Yessir

Like the Cleveland, looking to play it for 1 unit. Waiting to see if I can get 3, and if it moves down will lock it in at less.

I'm going back and forth over the BAL vs CLE game.

CLE down 0-2 at home. Obliterated by DAL, but competitive in a windy game against PIT. Now playing second divisional game in a row, losing would put them in a hole, and they want redemption.

BAL was very dominant against CIN, but only scored 17 points to win 17-10. The come off (an unplanned) bye-week, and has double revenge against CLE.

BAL was a bad team last year, whereas CLE had a winning record, but they didn't beat anybody.

I find it very hard to identify which team is stronger.

I don't expect CLE to get their running game going, the question is whether their passing game can succeed, when the Bengals' could not.

BAL can probably both run and throw on CLE, but not to the degree they could on CIN. Looks like anaemic scoring again.

Overall it seems like it will be a close and low-scoring game.

Kinda shocked to see people on the Cards. The Skins are a good home team. Warner will eat you alive if given time, but if he gets any pressure, he folds like a cheap tent. He's gonna get some pressure with Carter and Taylor coming off the edges. Carter has been fantastic the first 2 games forcing teams to double him which leaves Jason Taylor one on one.

Shawn Springs also makes that defense. WHen he plays, they are a totally different team and he's playing this week. Combined with the pressure, Springs, Smoot, and Rogers should do an ok job on the WRers.

Ari has looked good, but who wouldn't playing the 2 teams they've played? Washington is gonna be the best offensive and defensive team the Cards have seen this year and Ari is gonna be the worst team the Skins have seen this year. Short number and the Skins at home, I like the Skins.

Good luck though. Just my thoughts.

Kinda shocked to see people on the Cards. The Skins are a good home team. Warner will eat you alive if given time, but if he gets any pressure, he folds like a cheap tent. He's gonna get some pressure with Carter and Taylor coming off the edges. Carter has been fantastic the first 2 games forcing teams to double him which leaves Jason Taylor one on one.

Shawn Springs also makes that defense. WHen he plays, they are a totally different team and he's playing this week. Combined with the pressure, Springs, Smoot, and Rogers should do an ok job on the WRers.

Ari has looked good, but who wouldn't playing the 2 teams they've played? Washington is gonna be the best offensive and defensive team the Cards have seen this year and Ari is gonna be the worst team the Skins have seen this year. Short number and the Skins at home, I like the Skins.

Good luck though. Just my thoughts.

:smiley_acbe:

CARD (AS OF NOW)

Cinci/NYG OVER 41.5

New England -12.5

Minnesota -2.5 (2x) 120

Philly -3 (2x) 120

Cleveland +3 (2x now will upgrade probably) 120

Houston + 5

Chicago/Tampa UNDER 35.5

Back