WEEK 3 - NFL

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 7-6 (+.64u)
Sides: 3-3
Totals: 3-0
Teasers: 1-2
ML parlay: 0-1

Getting this in now before the hook comes into play...

2u

Browns -3 (-115)

Colts/Eagles UNDER 47.5

Bengals/Panthers OVER 43 (-120)

Raiders/Dolphins OVER 43 (-120)

Patriots/Lions OVER 53 (-120)

Bears/Zona UNDER 39 (-108)

Seahawks ML (-118)

Ravens +.5/Raiders +10.5/Skins +10 (+135)

Steelers ML (+104)

1u

Ravens/Rams/Vikes/Pats (+182)

Last edited:
I thought about locking this in too but saw world pounding browns off the jump which made me caution.

Will review it a bit more before locking in but its the browns....

yeah, don't love the popularity of the Browns, but it's how i see it. Even in the smackdown of the Lions, I couldn't believe the talk the next day, it was as if they just pulled off a perfect season. In fact, as great of an outing as it was, it was one game and the 2nd half was kind of a throwaway. This Brown d is impressive and they should have Darnold on the run. At home, on prime time I think the hapless Browns finally win. Also leaning to the Under in this one, hoping for will appear.

Added some other totals too...

yeah, don't love the popularity of the Browns, but it's how i see it. Even in the smackdown of the Lions, I couldn't believe the talk the next day, it was as if they just pulled off a perfect season. In fact, as great of an outing as it was, it was one game and the 2nd half was kind of a throwaway. This Brown d is impressive and they should have Darnold on the run. At home, on prime time I think the hapless Browns finally win. Also leaning to the Under in this one, hoping for will appear.

Added some other totals too...
Similar read for me as well. Thursday snuck up on me!

Hey Tito BOL tonight. I’m on the Brownies with ya and I also really like the under in philly.

thank you guys, still scratching my head on how the Browns coaching staff didn't think Baker was ready to start the season, and/or thought Tyrod was better than him at qb.

have a couple of sides i have my eye on. i think thats it for totals...

Why patriots over?

First, I think both D's are below average. Lions have been crushed on D in both games this year, giving up 48 and 30 points so far. (i know those point aren't all on the D, but still...). So far this year, according to DVOA they are the 4th worst D. Pass rush is barely present and thats not a good thing to let Brady have time in the pocket. Pats passing O has been very solid this year.

Lions last year had a top 5 home offense with @ 27 a game. I like them at home to put up some points out there and up against a Pats D that just gave up 31 to the Jags on the road. I think Kerryon will have a big day if Patricia can realize what a gem he has. Golliday too.

Also, pace of play. Currently Lions are #1 team in pace, Pats #9. That helps.

Pats 33-27....

Last edited:
Back