Week 3 NFL

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Took it in the ass on props last week but did ok on the sides and in-game wagers.

I'm not going to give WAS much credit for last week. That was a dream spot against a young team off a huge win. The week before MIA struggled all game and still found a way to win. MIA looked like shit last week against JAX and lost. Now WAS goes OTR to face a team that arguably should be 2-0 and instead they are 0-2. NYG has the better team IMO. I think they get it done tonight. WAS seems like the popular side.

NYG -3 1u

3T Teaser NE -4/SEA -6/MIN +9 2u
HOU -6 1.5u
NO/CAR u43 1u
OAK TT o19.5 -120 .5u
SEA TT o29.5 -115 .5u

Great spot for HOU here. May add more to the play, but Tampa is dogshit and the win over NO means nothing IMO. HOU DL will confuse and punish Jameis today. Think CAR game will be a struggle for points (at least for NO to score). could be 30-10 type game and that still hits the under. I like what OAK is doing and I think 20 points is attainable. SEA play speaks for itself. They are going to come out like gangbusters today and CHI defense won't be able to stop them. I see a defensive score as well and will post that prop as it comes up.

Reluctantly taking KC tonight. Don't feel great about it but think weather might be a factor.

KC +6 .5u

Back