*** Week 3 NFL Plays ***

IceMan24

Pretty much a regular
Overall (8-11-0) -5.50 Units
ATS (4-8-0) -8.10 Units
OU (4-3-0) +2.60 Units
------------------------------------

Good Sunday going 5-2 on the day. Looking to build off that. Here are my plays for Week 3.

Buccaneers @ Falcons OVER 45 -110

I think we have an old fashioned shootout in this one. Falcon cannot stop the run and Martin and Rainey will run wild. Tampa cannot stop the pass and Ryan and Co will pass wild. I see no issues with either team getting into the 20's. Expect a shootout in this one.
Buccaneers 27 Atlanta 34

San Diego Chargers +2.5

Still not sold on the Bills. Think San Diego is a better team and just beat the Seattle. They will be running high in this one. Donald Brown is an upgrade over Matthews anyway.
San Deigo 26 Buffalo 23

Texans @ Giants OVER 41.5

Giants better than the Raiders offensively. See no reason why each team cannot score 20.
Texans 27 Giants 23

Cincinnati Bengals -7

Titans are more of what we saw in week 2 than week 1. I am a little confused on this team but will take the Bengals to win by double digits in this one. Green looks like a go and I don't see Tennessee running the ball much and their passing game is either really on or off and I'll lean to off at this one.
Titans 17 Bengals 27

Cleveland Browns +1.5

I am a believer in the Browns! Really liked what they did last week coming back late on the Saints. Ravens are not that great and I will take the points at home in this one.
Ravens 13 Browns 17

Arizona Cardinals +3

Stanton looks like he is the QB. Another week under his belt can only help. More of a play against the 49ers than anything. Devastating loss last week at home as them reeling. I take the points at home with a very underrated Cardinals team catching the points.
49ers 22 Cardinals 24

Miami Dolphins -4

Chiefs with Charles could be iffy. Miami is a different animal at home. Give the 4 here while Miami should win this one by a TD.
Chiefs 20 Miami 28

Steelers @ Panthers UNDER 42.5

I'll take the defenses in this matchup. I don't think either team can get into the 20's here. Carolina has the best defense in the league and Pittsburgh is decent more of a play against Carolinas offense as well. This will be an old school game and look for the total to be in the low 30's.
Steelers 13 Panthers 17

Looking at the night games may have a play later this weekend on them.

Good luck all!

Will have other games on either Saturday or Sunday. Best of luck on the rest of you week fellas!

Last edited:
Back