07-08 NCAA Season
Sides: 8-3 +8.3 units
Totals: 1-0 +2.0 units
1st Halfs: 0-1 -2.30 units
2nd Halfs: 0-2 -2.20 units
Teasers: 1-3 +0.6 units
Props: 0-0 (Beanie Pending)

Great week last week, time to build.

Will update records and sides tonight...

Just played three totals that opened at bookmaker...got extremely luck on last one...it literally moved w/in 40 secs...those that were on, a couple got it...then it went straight to 75 then 76..lucky.

Tenn/FLA UNDER 57.5 -110 (1 unit)
Ball St/Navy OVER 52 -110 (1 unit)
Lville/UK OVER 72 -110 (2 units)

Sides locked in:

Vandy -5 -110 (2 units)

Florida Atlantic +8 -110 (2 units)

Bama -3 -110 (2 units)

Texas Tech -28 -110 (2 units)

Houston -14 -120 (2 units)

Utah St +46 -110 (1 unit)

Iowa St +17.5 -110 (1 unit)

tOSU -3 -110 (2 units)

Have leans posted on bottom and a couple are for sure adds...this is a doggie kind of card IMO..doubt I add another favorite.

Last edited:
Incredible catch on that Over in UK-UL. Still in shock that went from 74-72 since Sunday. A 38-35 type of game is perfect with that number.

On the BS/Navy over as well - that game is strengths vs. weaknesses all the way around. Great catch on UK as well.

Look forward to the side plays - GL this week.

Where are your sides, Jump? lol ;)

I'm liking the Navy over and UF under plays, man. Want 52 on Navy and hoping the total on UF continues to go up.

But, where are the sides???

Definitely like the navy total and the florida total. Pretty indifferent on the kentucky total but you got such an incredible number there that it almost has to be a pretty big value.

Running way, way behind this week....and it's hurt me w/ some lines...I've monitored them best I can, and locked what I think is the best I'll get now and waiting on a couple others....I've missed the best of some numbers..

Will try to fit writeups in later in the week..

Sides locked in:

Vandy -5 -110 (2 units)

Florida Atlantic +8 -110 (2 units)

Bama -3 -110 (2 units)

Iowa St +17.5 -110 (1 unit)

Leans:

Tenny +7.5 (this opened at 11, so doubt I play after all the lost value)
Fresno +16.5 (missed 17)
Western Mich +20 (maybe at 21)
Ohio St -4 (if I see 3)
Utah St +46 (playing this, just making sure it doesn't continue to rise)

Nice card....I can make no case in the world to lay the points with Minnesota, leaned heavy to Vandy and Bama both. Iowa St is in my "do not bet" category so not much to say there. GL

I believe you'll be satisfied with FAU, my friend. I'm putting a little on the ML, as well. Good luck to us...

Playing 2nd half in this TCU/AFA game...

TCU 2nd Half -3 +105 (1 unit)...

If Flyboys score a TD here I'll be very surprised...TCU turned it over otherwise I think the game might be outta reach..the 57 yd FG gave this some value.

Pretty much the same story as the first two 2nd half plays this year....brutal beat overall on that game...some strange shit happened in that half..

Will add a couple sides today...

Thanks guys..I appreciate it..

Sides added today:

Texas Tech -28 -110 (2 units)

Houston -14 -120 (2 units)

Utah St +46 -110 (1 unit)

TTU I missed the 28 and hate to wait for it to come back but it did...you can count on Leach trying to get Harrell on the Heisman map tomorrow..

Houston I had to buy the hook...

Utah St is just value IMO..Stoops didn't enjoy the 69 pt route of N Texas and was adament afterwards..no reason for a huge blowout here...if Utah St scores, I cover IMO..

BC is on my radar if I see a 7 pop up..not playing Tenny on the side, sticking to the total..

That teaser w/ TCU went down the drain and it's a shitty teaser weekend...won't be adding any more of those..

Battling on that Iowa game.....hopefully it will land right on 17....BOL this weekend...love the card

O-H-

Thanks guys....great week this week....fortunate on a couple, but overall stoked...

Totals: 2-1 +1.9 units
Sides: 6-1-1 +9.9 units

Lmfao at me betting against OU btw...

Back