Rams+1+100

3 units each

Dog MLs

Jaguars+295

Colts+210

Saints+135

Dolphins+170

2 units each

Bills- This is a wager based on what hasn't happened yet. Buffalo's offense has not been clicking. Game 3 now Allen should be up to speed and on the same page with the wrs. Would think Buffalo will look to get the ball out quick to avoid the qb pressures, so Beasley rec. could be a good wager. Oline definitely the key to covering the line. Early thoughts in other thread I said the Line played solid lw but they still allowed 12 qb pressures. Not what you want to see when facing a d line of this caliber. Singletary has come out of the gate very strong and Moss runs hard, they should be able to keep Wash honest.

I think this might be the last time you see a Bills team total under 28. Next up- Texans @home, @KC, @Tenn, vs. Mia, @Jax, @NYJ. Give me Allen to throw for 3 and run 1 in himself. With just a little time he can spread the ball- Knox is playing much better, Gabe is back and off the injury report. I'm not involved 1sth because I can see the Bills wearing Wash down and exploding late. Alsooff the game over because the Bills defense has been playing too good to think they let Heinicke shred them. Bills defense really playing with some swagger I think 31-13 is entirely possible.

Biggest mismatch appears to be buff 1Q. Buff is outscoring opponents in the 1Q 17-0. Wash has been outscored 14-3 in the 1Q. Expect Buff to start fast at home.

Biggest mismatch appears to be buff 1Q. Buff is outscoring opponents in the 1Q 17-0. Wash has been outscored 14-3 in the 1Q. Expect Buff to start fast at home.
I would love to see it. I just don't want to limit myself to a quarter when I think over the course of the game the better offensive team is going to shake out. Team totals are tough enough to predict but then limit it to 1 or two possessions I think makes it even tougher.

Falcons+125

Falcons/NYG o47.5

1.5 units each

ML Parlay +1580

Bills/Chiefs/Falcons/Saints/Hawks

1 unit

+5430

Bills-7/Chiefs-7/Falcons ML/Saints+3/Hawks ML/Packers+3.5

half unit

Back