Week 3 Leans/Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Well had a fantastic day with the college kids and looking to turn that over with the big boys. These are my leans as of now.I may add some leans and may drop some. They got some shit lines that I really can't seem to find an edge.

Leans
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 159pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=212 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 159pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 7753" width=212><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 159pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=212 height=17>
Packers+3

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Plays

Titans -4.5 2 units Won
Giants/Cincy under 41.5 2 units Loss(fucking squares)

3 Team Teaser 7 Points 1.5 units to win 2.25 units Loss(Never again)
Bills -2.5
Bucs/Bears over 28
Panthers +10.5

Parlay Loss(Just a complete idiot approach)
Dolphins+12.5/under 36.5 1 unit to win 1.3 units

Parlay Loss (ditto)
Pats -12.5/Over 36.5 1 unit to win 1.3 units

Detroit +5 2units Loss (Just a complete garbage team)
Saints + 5.5 2 units Won
Eagles/Steelers under 45 2 units Won

Saints 2h +1 2 units Won

Last edited:
Thanks Vap and Alex. I am scared with that Titan line. But I have them winning this one big.I really liked Carolina but too much money on that side.I may drop Minny.Need to dig a little more.

Playing this.Fuck it I may be square for the Titans pick today but I think they beat them by 2 TD's.

Titans -4.5 2 units
Giants/Cincy under 41.5 2 unit

I was leaning Titans too, but started going back and forth with it once I started digging in... on the Under with the G-Men as well... gl bud.

Thanks fellas. Almost every home team is getting pounded.There is only 1 road fave this week.Thats an indication of a tough card. The fucking totals are dead on when I capped these games except the Cincy game.Thats why I played it.I am looking for a teaser to try and give me an edge but that is difficult.Fucking books give us nothing this week but I think they will clean up after some big square plays hitting yesterday on some soft lines.Scary day in the NFL today.My opinion anyway.

ManchesterUK you finally made it.Good to see you buddy.

Adding

3 Team Teaser 7 Points 1.5 units to win 2.25 units
Bills -2.5
Bucs/Bears over 28
Panthers +10.5

Parlay
Dolphins+12.5/under 36.5 1 unit to win 1.3 units

Parlay
Pats -12.5/Over 36.5 1 unit to win 1.3 units

Sometimes square wins, I don't think people put enough thought into the upheaveal the Texans are going through due to Ike. I'll ride the Titans with Collins at the wheel.

Good luck today.

Sometimes square wins, I don't think people put enough thought into the upheaveal the Texans are going through due to Ike. I'll ride the Titans with Collins at the wheel.

Good luck today.

Thanks 3rd.Hopefully the Titans beat the shit out of em.

Fucking shit. I shouldn't have played anything. Fucking Giants.And Fucking Patriots. HAHAHAHA> Thats good for you sorry motherfuckers.I hope you lose every game.Fucking Spygate...lol.Pats going back to 1st pick in draft football.Stay there bitches.

I feel better.Shit its brutal today boys.Shouldn't of even played anything but the Titans.

Adding

2H Saints +1 2 units

I am breaking my rules betting on my team but fuck it.I am chasing some shitty bets I made.

Well should of just stuck with my inital leans and would have been fine.But noooo I got to make some weird bets. Fucking books thought they had me.Well they almost did.I had to pull some fucking rabbits out my ass.Final on the day.

Parlays 0-2 -2 units
Teasers 0-1 -1.5 units
Totals 1-1 Even
Sides 2-1 + 2units
2nd half 1-0 + 2units

For a fucking Grand total of +.5 units.WOW...lol.At least I didn't go negative.

I am not even playing anything on the night game.May look at a 2nd half play but thats it.

My updated Record

NFL

1-4 Teasers -4.9 units

0-1 1st quarter -1.15 units

2-1 Totals +5 units

2-2-1 sides +1.5 units

2-0 2nd half +4 units

0-2 Parlays - 2 units

+2.45 units for the season

CFB (Starting in week 3)

7-3 Sides +7.6 units
2-0 Totals +4 units