Week 3 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Went 3-3 last week, losing a little on juice. Let's smash the books this week fellas!

Week 3 Plays

South Florida -3 (-110) [1 Unit] :rolleyes:

Oregon -7 (-120) [1 Unit] :mad:

Vanderbilt -7 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Auburn -9.5 (-115) [1 Unit] :mad:

2nd Half Georgia -4.5 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Arizona -10 (-115) [1 Unit] :mad:

Rutgers -6 (-110) [0.5 Units] :mad:

Week 3 Leans

Air Force +4.5

UCLA +8.5

Penn St -27

Michigan -1

USC -10.5

Kentucky -16.5 --> anybody else think this line is a little soft due to the Blue Raiders upset over the Terps?

'an_horse'

Please, feel free to talk me off of my leans fellas. GL this week!

:cheers:

Last edited:
BOL this week Aztec. I'll be on Vandy as well.

I lena MTSU, but you could be right. Haven't seen enough of Kentucky to be sure though.

usf, oregon, and zona look pretty good to me as well...i responded to your vandy inquiry in my thread...gl aztec

BOL this week Aztec. I'll be on Vandy as well.

I lena MTSU, but you could be right. Haven't seen enough of Kentucky to be sure though.

Thanks DMoney!

I know Rice has a good offense and is pesky, but...only a one TD road dog? I'm still scratchin my head.

GL this week!

Thanks DMoney!

I know Rice has a good offense and is pesky, but...only a one TD road dog? I'm still scratchin my head.

GL this week!

They do have a good offense, but so far they have beaten SMU and Memphis. SMU barely got by Texas St. this week, and let's not forget that Rice was down 15 to Memphis with 7:00 left in the 4th.

Also, you have a one dimensional team in Rice that faces a good secondary in Vandy. Just seems like strength vs. strength to me.

Also, Rice did give up 42 ppg last year. They did return a good amount of their tacklers from last year, but I see no reason that we will see a huge improvement.

It's not that Vandy is all that great, its that Rice still sucks.

Thanks RSMS! GL this week!

Played thus far...

Oregon -7 (-120) [1 Unit]

Vanderbilt -7 (-110) [1 Unit]

Arizona -10 (-115) [1 Unit]

& just added...

South Florida -3 (-110) [1 Unit]

Go get em azzie .. likely playing against your boys this week if my namesake is healthy enough to play.

Good luck, buddy. C'mon down to SD and have a beer and watch the games with Horses and I some time.

Good Luck Aztec, lets get em!!

Got South Florida, Vanderbilt shut out, and Zona!:cheers:

Kentucky -16.5 --> anybody else think this line is a little soft due to the Blue Raiders upset over the Terps?

I'm going to leave the Blue Raiders alone until I see Maryland play again. Still trying to make sense of last week's game. UK's offense may not have what it takes to cover 16.5, but good luck if you play 'em.

Apparently, the 8.5 opener was purely power ratings. Rice has been bumped up about 6 points from last year, and Vandy has been downgraded 2 points in the Vegas power ratings. (It would have been 16.5 last November.) It is strange that it was bet down from 8.5 to 7.

I can understand the downgrading of Vandy with the loss of two offensive stars to the NFL, but I think the power ratings had them too close last year, and a 6-point upgrading of Rice seems unwarranted after two wins over CUSA opponents. Look at Rice's non-conference games last year. They're a different animal outside the conference.

Kyle, pags, Tim, ddk, Ramble - Thanks fellas, and BOL this week!

:shake:

RJ - My fat ass will get down to SD at some point. GL buddy!

M.W. - Excellent points. Couldn't agree more about how Rice performs out of conference.

:shake:

Adding...small play for tonight...

Rutgers -6 (-110) [0.5 Units]

Back