Week 3 Come FADE the coldest capper alive DUP4LIFE , and make bank $$$$

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ???
NOT ME after 2 weeks LOL
Lost $1269 last week, thankfully the wager sizes were smaller bc it could have been much worse ...-$1860 season to date = donated back all the summer Olympic and soccer winnings...

This is nothing new, believe I've been in the red 7 of the last 11 years after the first 2 weeks of the season.
...Thankfully discipline prevailed bc the foolish chasing avoided would have 2x/4x the weekly loss ..
Also all bets have been standard wagers (1-2 units) , nothing large 3.5-5.75 u) or mortgage 7u+)

Moving on......BILLS are an insta bet tt over at anything 26.5 or less..1st large wager of the young season

Best of health,wealth,blessings and luck to All

Last edited:
Thursday night action

HUNTER HENRY OVER 34.5 REC YARDS +100
1 UNIT. ($200)

Comes in off of 8 catches for 109 yards last week ( 12 targets ) . Thinking Henry will see plenty of looks again with the Jets focusing on the wide outs ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240919-102712_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240919-102712_Chrome.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1
Man I’ve been there (and far worse) bro. I have learned to love the preseason then when the “real” games start I’ve started treating this 1st month like most ppl treat preseason cause let’s be real, the new NFL sept is basically like the preseason for all the starters, we don’t know jack bout who these teams are coming in! I dunno if they know in many cases!

remember when I was young and dumb many many many years ago, I had an unreal nfl season and made all kinds of money, of course I thought I was a pro after that, I was as bad some these youngsters now, couldn’t tell me anything I was a nfl picking god!lol! The next year I study all preseason come out the gates firing and I’m down 10k before we got to damn October! Think I still dropped another 5 before finally going on little run late and at least cutting into the hole, certainly didn’t come close to getting it all back! anyways nothing like a nice expensive lesson on humility! 😂

Greatest Track in the GALAXY..WOODBINE MOHAWK Late pick 5 ..Believe these pick 5's offer the best value for a capper who wants to go deeper!!
$86.40 should provide nice action heading into the final 2 legs with double+ up, middle,hedge options available in the exotics.

20 cent pick 5
Race 6. 3,6,7,10
Race 7. 1,10
Race 8. 5,8,9
Race 9 3,7,8,9
Race 10. 7,8
Cost $38.40

20 cent
Race 6. 3,6,7,10
Race 7. 3,5,6
Race 8. 8,9
Race 9. 3,7,8
Race 10. 7,8
Cost $28.80

20 cent pick 5
Cost 19.20

Last edited:
BILLS OVER 25.5
4.5 UNITS ( 1ST LARGE WAGER of the season) $990/900
Buffalo Team total over at anything under 26.5 is an insta bet weekly rn ...Offense is going to get their points. Defense creates turnovers, key 3rd down stops. Jags should be thirsty to get a win, but I'm not sure they're going to win 6 games...Bills owe them payback for the Milano London game LY ...I'd bet my roll McDermott is showing them the playoff loss ( Tyrod) and the regular season loss to Urban Meyer ( lol) , ly Londonoss..

Last edited:
OVER 40 RAIDERS V PANTHERS
2.1 UNITS. $462/420
For what it's worth my bs score chart with quick throwing Dalton has this total at 48.08 ( largest discrepancy season to date) .

RAVENS -1.
2.5 UNITS $550/500
Still not sure the Cowboys are any better than even the 9th AFC team. Ravens ultra hungry for the win. Should force Cowboys to be one dimensional, Rayne Dakota Prescott should crack for a few ints.

Section 6 ( WNY HS football)

3-1 +$320 ytd

CLASS. AA

BENNETT. 24.5. Niagara Falls
$275/250
Falls are supposed to be much improved maybe that's why this line has dropped from -30 on Tuesday ...Bennett in a blowout !!!

JAMESTOWN +6.5. At Lockport
$110/100
The Red and Green should be laying 2 or 3 points IMO

CLASS. A 1

CLARENCE -26.5 v Frontier
$110/100
Thought this number would be closer to -35

NIAGARA WHEATFIELD. +14 at McKinley
$88/80
Too many points ???

B1

GRAND ISLAND 15.5. Kenmore East
$110/100
Any spread that I thought would be at least a td higher ..

Last edited:
Man I’ve been there (and far worse) bro. I have learned to love the preseason then when the “real” games start I’ve started treating this 1st month like most ppl treat preseason cause let’s be real, the new NFL sept is basically like the preseason for all the starters, we don’t know jack bout who these teams are coming in! I dunno if they know in many cases!

remember when I was young and dumb many many many years ago, I had an unreal nfl season and made all kinds of money, of course I thought I was a pro after that, I was as bad some these youngsters now, couldn’t tell me anything I was a nfl picking god!lol! The next year I study all preseason come out the gates firing and I’m down 10k before we got to damn October! Think I still dropped another 5 before finally going on little run late and at least cutting into the hole, certainly didn’t come close to getting it all back! anyways nothing like a nice expensive lesson on humility! 😂

Thanks for sharing brother ...
I got my humble pie a little over 30 years...Bet way more money than I had...Ended up living in my car for a few months ( during February/March Buffalo winter lol) ....
Sucked , but never bet with money I didn't have since then ..

Losing nearly 2k in the first 2 weeks is no big deal these days lol .
Difficult to know who these teams are out of the gate , especially with today's players being made of glass .

Thanks for sharing brother ...
I got my humble pie a little over 30 years...Bet way more money than I had...Ended up living in my car for a few months ( during February/March Buffalo winter lol) ....
Sucked , but never bet with money I didn't have since then ..

Losing nearly 2k in the first 2 weeks is no big deal these days lol .
Difficult to know who these teams are out of the gate , especially with today's players being made of glass .

Man I have seriously gotten to point I bet way more ion preseason as last 2-3 years ive found 25/30 plays over the 3 weeks that hit been hitting at crazy super high clip, long as you willing to invest some time into figuring out what teams goals are and who playing preseason games you get way bigger mismatches than ya ever see in regular season. Every now and again I get lied to or assume wrong but for most part the preseason been so easy!!

Then September gets here and let’s be real, every year the owners come up with some new bull shit way to print more money (like adding a 17th and prob soon a 18th game since 17 gotta be bout the dumbest fucking number!) and in return the players request less and less practice time in pads,, my nephews high school team puts in way more work in training camp than the starters for most these teams! Half these teams dunno who the fuck they even are for the 1st 3-4 weeks, how are we supposed to know? Obviously im gonna bet a little bit cause we are degenerates after all! But I seriously spend bout 5-10 min looking at card, play mostly a hand full of props maybe a total or 2, so far I’ve bet 2 sides, lol. You know how the nfl is, who knows if it work for me as well next year but actually been pretty good with the props. I figure there been so many years my record looks like dog shit the 1st month or 2 then I usually start doing better once we have a better idea who these teams are later on, just nice to not be in a position to be just digging out the early hole. Who knows when I start taking sides more seriously in few weeks I could be awful this time around, nfl not exactly a sport u expect to win money at like I kinda do at few others!

Anyways hope things start breaking your way sooner than later my dude.

Section 6 ( WNY HS football)

3-1 +$320 ytd

CLASS. AA

BENNETT. 24.5. Niagara Falls
$275/250
Falls are supposed to be much improved maybe that's why this line has dropped from -30 on Tuesday ...Bennett in a blowout !!!

JAMESTOWN +6.5. At Lockport
$110/100
The Red and Green should be laying 2 or 3 points IMO

CLASS. A 1

CLARENCE -26.5 v Frontier
$110/100
Thought this number would be closer to -35

NIAGARA WHEATFIELD. +14 at McKinley
$88/80
Too many points ???

B1

GRAND ISLAND 15.5. Kenmore East
$110/100
Any spread that I thought would be at least a td higher ..

Section 6 weekend recap
4-1. +$462

Bennett won 44-0. +$250
Might have their hands full next week vs Jamestown. Guessing the spread will be single digits ..

Jamestown won 58-10 +$100
While I thought they might win, never would have predicted a blowout ...

Clarence won 49-14. +$100
Look just as good as last season ..

Niagara Wheatfield lost 15-50. Lost $88
Shocked at this result , thought they might lose by 7-20 points...

Grand Island Won 34-7 +$100
Wish I knew Kenmore East had 14 players out with flu or covid .

Back