Week 3 CFB

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Moving fast, so had to pull the trigger...this will close at 27ish.......Ducks will score 55....Vols won't get to 30....the math works

Oregon -24 v. Tennessee.....2 units

6-3 (+6.4)

Jimmy,

any thoughts on USC this week?

Lol....lot of thoughts on USC this week, and none of them good........they are obviously due for a break-out, but just not sure I can bet it to happen....I think they will do a good job shutting down Rettig and Co., but that still means they have to score 24 plus to cover....the total on this game is a total that you see from two medicore offenses in the NFL for god's sake......just cannot get involved...I would hate myself if USC covered and took my BC money...and I sure as fukk ain't betting SC again.....at least not until the make the move to Max Browne

time to play drunk and adding........as a side note, i played a scramble today and we went 18 under.....to win...with b.krueger and d.schremph in teh field..lol.....drunkkkkkkkk and gambling.....

Texas -2 1/2 v. mississippi....2 units....god help me, but this is a cover that emotion gets done

Nebraska -3 v. ucla.......2 units...contraian....not much else, other than it can be a tough place to play

Washington -9 1/2
v. illinois.......2 units....as a husky fan, i had some fear from illinois performance last week...but...something tells me that the UW puts this away...why? horrible spot for illinois......horrible.

maybe a couple others.....jfc

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 1:00pm College Football 112 Rutgers -5000* <small>vs</small> Eastern Michigan [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden"][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 12:00pm College Football 113 Stanford -10000* <small>vs</small> Army [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 12:00pm College Football 116 West Virginia -60000* <small>vs</small> Georgia State [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 12:00pm College Football 122 Michigan -42000* <small>vs</small> Akron [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 12:30pm College Football 130 Pittsburgh U -1800* <small>vs</small> New Mexico [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 3:00pm College Football 148 USC -525* <small>vs</small> Boston College [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 3:30pm College Football 151 Alabama -340* <small>vs</small> Texas A&M [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 6:00pm College Football 157 Washington U -355* <small>vs</small> Illinois [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 10:30pm College Football 194 Arizona State -185* <small>vs</small> Wisconsin [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 12:00pm College Football 242 Minnesota U -2750* <small>vs</small> Western Illinois [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 2:00pm College Football 246 Michigan State -2150* <small>vs</small> Youngstown State [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

the above.......

3 units to win 7.8.......fukkkkkkkk me...will count for record......and bankroll....

wud bet nebby...health on that

gl on the rest

Gladly lose this bet if jimmy mora can go into lincoln and get a W....he is legit good guy/good coach....role model..............just have a gut feeling the nebs get the breaks....crazy capping.....huh?

Think the Bruins can dominate in the trenches, but Nebby is a bad place to play at 9am.

Bench mark game for the Mora and I hate to see the public all over the Bruins. No money invested in this game, but emotionally invested.
Seeing a 42-35 Bruins win.

gl this weekend bro

Geo.....with the line move this morning, I have already lost this game......fml.....but good for the P12

D8....thanks bro......good luck this weekend....great start with TT out of the gate....go bama....go ducks.....

it went late last night....i'm still borderline to drive.

:cheers:

UW -4 (-125) (2nd half) v. illinois......3 units.........they will win this game by 20+

Drukin gambling.........following parlay is 1 unit to win 9......the problem is that this is exactly the time mike riley will surprise me

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"][/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"][/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden"][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]5 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/15/13 8:35pm NFL Football 222 Seattle Seahawks -143* <small>vs</small> San Francisco 49ers [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 10:30pm College Football 188 Arizona -23½ -120* <small>vs</small> Texas San Antonio [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 10:00pm College Football 190 Utah -160* <small>vs</small> Oregon State [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 10:00pm College Football 192 UNLV -325* <small>vs</small> Central Michigan [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/14/13 10:30pm College Football 194 Arizona State -240* <small>vs</small> Wisconsin [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back