Toledo +21.5 (-110) (1 Unit) L
TCU -8 (-110) (1 Unit) L

Maryland +16.5 (-117) (.5 Units) L
Miami OH +8.5 (-115) (.5 Units) L
Kentucky +6.5 (-114) (.5 Units) W
Kentucky ML +222 (.5 Units) W

BOL To Yall Week 3 :cheers:

Last edited:
great number on houston and it looks like a very good play as of now. You def got a good number on TT too. nice job

I have Houston at -14 along with Texas Tech -27.5

You got better lines than I did on those.
TCU is a tough game for me to judge, most likely no play there.
I wanted to take Kansas but I did not like the 21 point line when I first saw it. Still lean Kansas, but GL with it.

nola, can you give an explanation on houston... i know you were waiting for the line to pound it, but i wanted to hear your analysis of the game. tulane defense overrated?

thanks green - had a few teams pegged and those two lines too nice to pass up, wish i had put a couple more units on TT though.

thanks gridiron - appreciate the input, just feel TCU won't let the 2H of the Texas game get them down and have them prepared for AF this week. I don't think Toledo is as bad as their scores have shown but I suppose we will see this week.

thanks RSMS - it sat for a while on 24 but reached 27 about 15 minutes after I placed my bet.

nola, can you give an explanation on houston... i know you were waiting for the line to pound it, but i wanted to hear your analysis of the game. tulane defense overrated?

Houston has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, and are already battle tested after facing Oregon on the road this year. They are just too talented on the offensive side of the ball for Tulane to keep up. If you take Forte out of the game, we are in serious trouble. Elliot can manage the game but we dont have the weapons at WR outside of Williams. Tulane just doesn't have the capability to play a complete game and at some point they will get blown out. The positive talk out of the Tulane camp has been about the defense but Messy St. scored 38 on them, and part of that has to deal with offense not producing, we punted 7 times and held the ball under 21 minutes last week.

I'll emphasize the point that there is no such thing as a home field advantage for Tulane, the student section is probably amongst the worst in the nation, and Houston fans I am sure wouldn't mind traveling to New Orleans.

I have tickets to the UH vs Tulane game this weekend. I may go seeing as how I am about to take Houston for about 2-3 units. I'll let you know if I'm there... GL bud

i am on toledo and tcu already also. looking at houston too ....

have fun at the game ! if its on tv ill look for you ... assume you are the ugly one. heheh

thanks Yanks - I was waiting by the computer for a while to hit some games, well worth it.

thats cool Blue_Chip - not sure whether I'll be going or not, just hate going to games where no one cheers and Tulane fans don't even know how it seems.

thanks Hunt - wish I put more on it, probably still worth throwing plenty more on it though.

thanks kyle - feel like those are some solid bets we have, and how in the world do you get tulane v. houston? maybe youll see me at the LSU/Tulane game, ill be the ugly one next to the fine chicks.

thanks goop - Lets do it bro!

thanks B.A.R. - just learning as much as I can from the members of CTG and doing the same.

Solid record last week and like the plays this week. Great job getting those numbers. GL this weekend.:cheers:

thanks green - had a few teams pegged and those two lines too nice to pass up, wish i had put a couple more units on TT though.

thanks gridiron - appreciate the input, just feel TCU won't let the 2H of the Texas game get them down and have them prepared for AF this week. I don't think Toledo is as bad as their scores have shown but I suppose we will see this week.

thanks RSMS - it sat for a while on 24 but reached 27 about 15 minutes after I placed my bet.

Houston has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, and are already battle tested after facing Oregon on the road this year. They are just too talented on the offensive side of the ball for Tulane to keep up. If you take Forte out of the game, we are in serious trouble. Elliot can manage the game but we dont have the weapons at WR outside of Williams. Tulane just doesn't have the capability to play a complete game and at some point they will get blown out. The positive talk out of the Tulane camp has been about the defense but Messy St. scored 38 on them, and part of that has to deal with offense not producing, we punted 7 times and held the ball under 21 minutes last week.

I'll emphasize the point that there is no such thing as a home field advantage for Tulane, the student section is probably amongst the worst in the nation, and Houston fans I am sure wouldn't mind traveling to New Orleans.

Really glad you're on Houston too bro, and appreciate the insight into the upcoming game. With you on the Cougs, as well as the Red Raiders. GL this week!

:cheers:

Do you lose at any sport? Cricket, water polo? Looks like you're heading towards another solid season. GL with the card this week.

thanks Aztec - strange to see the line now @ 14... I dont see what would make anyone want to bet Tulane.

thanks JPicks - maybe i should try my hand at cricket someday. lol. I hope it is a good season but one bad week and I'll be in the red.

Adding:

Maryland +16.5 (-117) (.5 Units)

Miami OH +8.5 (-115) (.5 Units)

Kentucky +6.5 (-114) (.5 Units)
Kentucky ML +222 (.5 Units)

Back