Alabama -x (2nd 1/2) $100
USC -10 $100
USC -3x (2nd 1/2) $100
Arizona State -27x $100
Hawaii -7 (2nd 1/2) $100
Illinois -12x/Penn State -34/Cincinnati -9 $25/150

:tiphat:

Last edited:
TCU, florida, and alabama i all love right now. Just need to do some more research before i lock them in. GL on your card.

I noticed not even a lean on michigan state and your from the pittsburgh area so i thought you would have first hand knowledge on pitt as they are in the local media a lot that you would have a opinion on them for/against. Just curious thats all.

Troy - cool, good to see we're not against each other at all.

Frank - yeah, I considered Mishitgan State and still am as Pitt has gone through some injury problems. They do have a decent running game and their defense isn't actually too bad (at least given the soft schedule). I need to look into MSU more to see what their run defense is like, etc before I can honestly say either way. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'd rather be sure of myself before I pass on info that I'm not confident in.

Whatup man. Hell of a season you are having there.

Any thoughts/feelings on BC+7 or Stanford -7?

I am on UCLA, still considering Bama and USC (I think they kick the crap out of Nebraska), the UF and TCU games I don't have a good feel for.

Mags...great lookin card...on TCU and UCLA with ya. Like the rest, but I think I'm going to stop adding plays this week. Heading out of town and I think I'll just stick to what I have locked in. Only problem is as I look over the card, more things keep jumping out at me! BOL this week...awesome start

What do you think on OkSt @ Troy? Troy has been getting pounded, and I think OkSt is going to ram in down their throat all day.

:cheers:

etg - thanks bro. bc seems like the right play in that one but you might be able to get better value if you hold off (imo) 7x-8. if you look at the stats it looks like gt is the play but their stats are padded because they haven't played anyone where bc has played wake and ncst. no opinion at all on stanford as i do not think too much of them but know less about san jose (i'm sure they suck too). gl to you this weekend

big - nice, get away and enjoy. i know exactly what you are saying, i keep adding "leans" every damn day! not sure if i'll play the okie state game or not. yeah, troy has been getting pounded but by pretty good opponents (arkansas and florida)....back door cover with arkansas and florida back doored them. tough spot. enjoy and gl to you as well

steed - thanks bro! gl to you as well

Mags - what are your thoughts on Bama and USC? I am leaning slightly to both.

Already with you on UCLA. I agree with all five of your plays this far, except Florida. GL this week bud! :cheers:

aztec - i think it's a statement game for both programs to be honest with you. bama, I think this is a great spot for them. they got the rust out (in good fashion) the 1st 2 weeks and now arky comes into town. they are loving saban and this is what they've been waiting for. rush defense has looked good and arky doesn't really pass all that well...bama by a td. as far as usc goes, i think this is an ole fashion ass whooping here. i caught bits and pieces of the nebraska/wake game and nebraska looked as if they couldn't handle the speed of wake (plus wake turned the ball over in the red-zone a few times). add in the fact that lsu is creaping up on them in the polls and its on a national stage....in lincoln or not, this seems like it's all the making for a 41-10 type of game. again, imo.

Love TCU also .... always worried with road chalk on a thursday ... just need a little offense though ... just an itsy bitsy little bit.

vegas - yeah bro, agree. the defense will show up we just need a couple of offensive td's and we'll be fine.

new - thanks bro, gl to you as well!

i think the card is done fellas. as mentioned in the original thread, i may add 2 more games but that's about it. also, i will certainly be keeping my eyes open for quality 2nd 1/2 plays during the day.

gl to everyone, let's keep this bus rolling along!

We'll get it today Mags... first 2 weeks I had ZERO losing days... then the last 2 nights I lost a couple units.. 1 on thurs and 1 last night. Let's get it done today.

fondy - thanks bro, gl to you as well (i need it)

gridiron - sounds like we're having the same rough week, gl to you turning it aound today as well

precise - thanks bro, gl to you as well

boy the hits just fucking keep coming...nice td ohio state w/no time left to kill my under play:(

added...vanderbilt -5x (double play)

wow, what a week. alot of scrambling and alot on the line to end up -$25! positive way to look at it was i had another positive saturday after starting behind the 8 ball. hope everyone else had a better week than i. see you boys in the nfl forum or next week.

peace.

Back