Week 24 - Two 250s (Halle & London) Prmier (Birmingham)

Leans are Lepchenko, Bencic, Zheng, Wickmayer, Pliskova, and Diyas (big) for the early matches. Didn't see much for the mens side that interested me early, but I'll wait to see what lines do overnight.

Peter Gojowczyk -125
Dustin Brown -130
James Duckworth +110
Kenny De Scheeper -3.5 Games (-125)
Nicolas Mahut -4 Games (-105)
Feliciano Lopez -4 Games (-135)

Yanina Wickmayer -105
Karolina Pliskova -275
Ajla Tomljanovic -130
Zarina Diyas -190

I'll try to peek in tomorrow morning for any other plays. Need to get out of this funk.

Diyas & Pliskova. Pliskova was serving for the 1st set and got broke. Could be a whole different match if she didn't choke that away

And I hate that Tennis Channel isn't showing any of this Live. You have one fucking job Tennis Channel, show us live tennis. How hard is that.

are any of you guys considering fading nadal? listening to his presser he said he was pretty tired and fresh off his french open win..dont' know if brown will do anything against him but in the quarter's/semi's there may be a good opp?

Last year he didn't play a tune up and remember he lost to Steve Darcis int he First Round

2 Years Ago in the Tune Up tourney (Halle) he lost to Kohlschreiber 2nd Round after winning the French
3 Years Ago in the Tune Up tourney (London) he lost to Tsonga in 3rd round after winning the French
4 Years Ago in the Tune Up tourney (London) he lost to Feliciano Lopez in 3rd Round after winning the French

SO there is some history to fading Nadal this week.

Last year he didn't play a tune up and remember he lost to Steve Darcis int he First Round

2 Years Ago in the Tune Up tourney (Halle) he lost to Kohlschreiber 2nd Round after winning the French
3 Years Ago in the Tune Up tourney (London) he lost to Tsonga in 3rd round after winning the French
4 Years Ago in the Tune Up tourney (London) he lost to Feliciano Lopez in 3rd Round after winning the French

SO there is some history to fading Nadal this week.

well then I know what i'll be doing, as long as he doesn't withdraw.

works out, cause if he gets by Brown, and Kohl gets by Herbert, it would bring up kohl and Rafa again

2013 - Won French Open. Did not play Tune Up. Lost 1st Round Wimbeldon to Steve Darcis
2012 - Won French Open. Lost in Quarterfinals to Kohlschreiber in Halle Tune Up
2011 - Won French Open. Lost in Quarterfinals to Tsonga in London Tune Up
2010 - Won French Open. Lost in Quarterfinals to Feliciano Lopez in London Tune Up.
2009 - He was upset by Soderling in the French and didn't play any grass
2008 - Won French Open. Won the London Tune Up Tourney.
2007 - Won French Open. Lost in Quarterfinals to Mahut in London Tune Up.
2006 - Won French Open. Lost in Quarterfinals to Hewitt in London Tune Up.
2005 - Won French Open. Lost in First Round vs. Alexander Waske in Halle Tune Up

So of the 8 years he won the French Open, he played in 7 Tune Ups, only passing the quarterfinals once. He will have Dustin Brown in the 2nd Round and then probably Kohlscreiber in the Quarters.

Leans for tomorrow will be Lorenzi, Gasquet, Youzhny, Cilic, Dustov on the mens side. WTA leans are Dellaqua (large), and Broady.

Lukasz Kubot -140
Richard Gasquet Games Won -4 (-125)
Mikhail Youzhny -140
Pablo Lorenzi +165
Beoit Paire +120
Sam Queery -240

Petra Cestkova Games Won -6 (-125)
Casey Dellacqua -270
Marina Erakovic -210
Monica Puig -210
Victoria Duval -115

throwing-money.gif

Robin Haase -160
Peter Gojowczyk +560
Kenny De Scheeper +363
Lleyton Hewitt -160
Andy Murray Games Won -5 (-120)
Dmitry Tursurnov -250
Marinko Matosevic -205
Nicolas Mahut -165
Stanislas Wawrinka -200 -
BIGGEST SUCKER BET ever and I fell for it
David Goffin Games Won +4 (-110)

Casey Dellacqua -180
Aleksandra Wozniak -130

Haha GLB that is crazy dude. Good thing you went with the dogs! I had a very small wager on Gojowyckz...I knew Raonic was going to suck on Grass, he always has and probably always will.

Thing is I went way to fucking small, I was thinking $50-$100 the ML (+700) and maybe $15-$25 on 2-0 Gojowyckz (+965). But then I thought it would be enough if the german just won the match...so I went $20 on the ML?

What was I thinking....:angry:

Karlovic/Lu Games Won Over 23.5 (-125)
Adrian Mannarino Games Won +4.5 (+105)
Andy Murray -1.5 Sets (-250)
Marinko Matosevic +365

Daniela Hantuchkova -270
Vandeweghe/Koukalova Games Won Over 22 (-110)
Casey Dellacqua +265

son of a gun...I didn't hit Nadal today...didnt want to push it and really wanted to take Kohls in the QF against Nadal.

Gotta really let loose in these situations...none of these high ranked guys care about these 250 tournaments, especially directly after the French Open and with the change of surface.

Could be up a few thousand only having risked a couple hundred.

son of a gun...I didn't hit Nadal today...didnt want to push it and really wanted to take Kohls in the QF against Nadal.

Gotta really let loose in these situations...none of these high ranked guys care about these 250 tournaments, especially directly after the French Open and with the change of surface.

Could be up a few thousand only having risked a couple hundred.

This seems to happen every year and somehow gets lost in the noise. I'll have to hit the dogs harder after the next major...

Back