Week 2

YTD 4-3 (+0.7u)

Carolina +3.5 (-114)
Chicago -2
Pitt -5.5 (would still play at the current number)
KC 1h -1.5 (-120)

Lean: Browns, Eagles, Jags, Falcons, over Seahawks, over Chargers
I took Bears early in the week but am starting to waiver. If you want, comment quickly. Otherwise good luck on all

i like the bears also.. any reason for kc 1st half instead of game? i think ravens secondary too banged up to have much chance tonight.. gl

i like the bears also.. any reason for kc 1st half instead of game? i think ravens secondary too banged up to have much chance tonight.. gl

I like the Chiefs for both halves but it’s more that I have been burnt by their ineffectiveness in covering that I feel better with them just being up at the half. I advocate a full game play as well. More of a reverse jinx move here

I like the Chiefs for both halves but it’s more that I have been burnt by their ineffectiveness in covering that I feel better with them just being up at the half. I advocate a full game play as well. More of a reverse jinx move here

i cant recall a team ever winning so much and covering so little as kc!! pretty crazy.. feel like this number doable tho.. not only has mahomes owned lamar but ravens are just so banged up and now on a short week, seems like a terrible time for them to be catching your squad,, think it take a herculean effort from lamar to keep this close..

that game was so fucked up, crazy thing is had ravens just gotten the 2 point conversion to go up 3 I have no doubt mahomes scores a td and wins. Unfortunately they didn’t get the 2 so Andy went ultra conservative playing for game winning fg. Made me sick, why would you even want to let game rest on kickers foot if you have the ability to score a td?

that game was so fucked up, crazy thing is had ravens just gotten the 2 point conversion to go up 3 I have no doubt mahomes scores a td and wins. Unfortunately they didn’t get the 2 so Andy went ultra conservative playing for game winning fg. Made me sick, why would you even want to let game rest on kickers foot if you have the ability to score a td?

Because for some reason Andy is obsessed with playing within the spread.

I was Sick. Took the ball out of Mahomes hands.

I was Sick. Took the ball out of Mahomes hands.

they had 35 in damn 3rd qrtr and knew then they needed 1 more td to ice it. Think game was lost when they got it at midfield up 11 and did nothing then mahomes threw the pick on 3rd down, not sure the pick
Mattered much cause they were giving it back to ravens regardless. The other thing that a real problem not so much the defense overall but how many times ravens got way behind the chains w 2nd and 20 or more and easily got it to 3rd and short.

Back