Week 2

Tito

The Salty Dog
2-2 (-1*)

WFT -3 (-120) *1*
- a few thoughts in the discussion thread. but i don't think people appreciate how bad Nyg is.

Beasley Over 4.5 receptions (-156) *1*

Mike Williams Over 4.5 receptions (+105) *1*

Marvin Jones Over 50.5 yards (-114) *1.5*

Teasers: Colts +14/Bengals +12/Titans +16.5 (-130) *1.5*

Colts +10.5/Bengals +8.5/Titans +13/Ravens +10 (+220) *1*

Live: Balt/KC Under 59.5 (-115) *1*

GB/Detroit Over 14 2nd Q (-127) *1*

Jamal Williams Over 37.5 rush yds (-108) *.5*

Marquez Valdes-Scantling Over 2.5 receptions (-150) *.5*

Last edited:
thanks Met!

added some player props as I can't seem to pick a side correctly. Skins D looked less than impressive and the Giants o-line....been about 5 years since they were competent, amazing.

Looking at sides and totals, may have one or two

thanks Bar! unreal loss w Beasley, by the hook. I thin he had 4 by the 1st half? Damn...

have to play tonight, props I'm basically playing against the two weak spots of the D. Pack D-line and Detroit secondary. Maybe Jamal is too "storybook", but he was really efficient last week and I'd think they will feed him on his return to gb.

MVS led the team in targets last week and although really inefficient, he should see at least 5-6 targets and I think he has Okuda's replacement, a rookie, covering him. Could be wrong on that though.

Both teams highest scoring quarter last week, not that is any guarantee at all. But I think, in general, there will be some scoring. I could see 2nd half being lower scoring, theres possible scenarios there (blowout potential), so I like playing it before the 2h.

Back