Week 2

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
YTD 4-1-1 +2.9u

Full card to come.

Darnold out Monday. Cleve ML -145 available still at 5D. Spread was down.

Tennessee -3 (-120)
Detroit +2
Jacksonville +8.5

Pittsburgh -3.5
Kansas City -6.5 -115 (was staring at 9.5 early in the week. Can't pass up this side of 7)
Denver +2.5 -112

KC team total over 30.5
NE -4.5 -120 1st quarter

Almost
Buffalo -2
Cincinnati -1

Last edited:
So glad to see you on kc, I couldn’t help but love them after the drop but felt so freaking square so happy you like as well.

Really good looking card imo.

GL as always Cap. Like the card- only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on the Jags atm is the LT being out but that is an inflated line.

would like to hear more about Cincy, but looks like i'm hoping to split my eventual SEA and IND plays. If you could speak to those too, i'd appreciate it

GL as always Cap. Like the card- only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on the Jags atm is the LT being out but that is an inflated line.

LT was an issue last week as well and Frank Clark barely got pressure. Defensive injuries worry me more.

would like to hear more about Cincy, but looks like i'm hoping to split my eventual SEA and IND plays. If you could speak to those too, i'd appreciate it

I don't think the Niners are good. Neither are the Bengals. Lean toward the team not playing their 2nd road game out "East". Bengals also outgained the shit out of Seattle last week which is tough in that stadium.

Which leads me to my next point. Seattle playing a 10 AM start against the worst offense in football right? I mean the Steelers are terrible now, haven't we all heard? Seattle is not a playoff team to me.Still working kinks out traveling to Heinz for the home opener. I was at the home opener last year. Place was great. Patrick Mahomes isn't walking through that door though.

I looked at Tennessee strictly by the number. They say Luck is worth a shit ton of points. What would this spread have been if he actually played? These teams are pretty even to me, but despite hating Mariota, I like the home team here. if it were in Indy, I'd prob take the home team -3 also.

I think Reich is a big reason for the "even teams" spread and love the spot after TEN kicked the shit out of CLE last week thanks to penalties and turnovers. Sheard injury doesn't sound great, but the 3 of insurance that may tick to 3.5 is more than enough for me. Maybe they'll tie

Russell Wilson is not Mahomes, but I think he's one of the best in the league and Big Ben is over the hill with far less weapons and a moron at head coach. Don't like the SEA staff's plan on offense, but teams getting 4 from a former dynasty on the decline can't all be pretty

Back