TreyDawg

Pretty much a regular
Sides: 3-4 +0.65u
ML: 3-4 -0.60u
Totals: 0-1 -1.10u
Teasers: 1-2 -1.20u

Parlays: 3-0 +3.863u
Overall: 10-11 +1.613u

Escaped week 1 on the positive side. Any time I'm in the black in this league I'll take it. Redskins found a way to blow it per the usual. I never had a doubt they'd screw the pooch although it took a punt return TD to do it. Cousins threw a couple of picks as expected and so the dismal season begins in Washington. Raiders cost me both teaser losses and were a big disappointment. Hit the big play on the Dolphins and swept the parlays to keep me afloat. Let's see if we can't do better across the board this week.

Sides:

Texans +3 (2.1/2)
Don't think Houston is as bad as we might think after week 1. Carolina beat Jax in an ugly game and the Houston D will be a step up in class. The loss of KJ maybe wasn't felt last week cause it was the Jags but I think they'll feel it today when JJ harasses Cam.

Rams -3 (3.9/3)
Hate laying pts on the road and was contemplating this one for the last couple of days. But it is my Redskins we're talking about here and they're horrid. It was all they could muster last week to put 10pts on the board and that won't get the cover today either. Cousins will be good for a pick or two again this week and the Rams D is much better than the Dolphins. I don't see how they'll move the ball. Foles should pick the Wash D apart and Austin might get a return TD today like Landry did last week. The Skins special teams isn't very good again this year as they lost a couple of key guys to injury before the season. The Skins D may be improved a little but I don't think they can hold any offense down in this league. They might not even be able to break .500 ATS this year. The 17-10 final last week didn't feel that close, especially in the 2H. I'll give them a garbage time TD but that's about it. It will take a perfect storm for them to win a few games this year so I'll bet accordingly....STL 27 WASH 10

Lions +2 (1.05/1)
Detroit on the road again. Ugh. Gotta sting losing last week after leading 21-3 especially with their upcoming schedule of Denver, Seattle, and Arizona. Gotta have max effort here in a game they need badly to avoid 0-2 and that gauntlet of a 3 game stretch. I still like the Lions to make some noise and have a lot of play makers to light that fire. Hyde went for 168 on the Minny D and Abdullah could put up some yds of his own. Lions picked Bridgewater off 5 times last year and should be under pressure again Sunday. A couple turnovers and a big play or two from Abdullah will be the difference.....DET 24 MIN 21

Browns +2 (1.1/1)
If Mariota can repeat that type of performance for a second week in a row and on the road then they can have my money. I don't think Tennessee is all that good. While I don't think the Browns are world beaters either they should do enough at home to pull out a W. More of a play thinking last week is more the exception than the rule from the Titans.....CLE 20 TEN 17

Bengals -3 (1.2/1)
Schedule spot here with SD travel and an earlier than usual start for their body clocks. Rivers came to the rescue last week at home after falling behind the Lions but better not do that this week. Ginger and Cincy dominated the Raiders and looked pretty good doing it. Home opener for the Bungles and I like what Eifert brings to the offense. SD will need to be more balanced and if Rivers chucks it 40+ times like last week I think that's bad news.....CIN 27 SD 17

Falcons +2.5 (1.05/1)
Liked what I saw from the Atl D until they wore down from the Philly pace. Quinn will have that D improved for sure. Sheli blew that game in Dallas last week so not sure what to make of that. Liked more of what I saw from Atl than I did what I saw from NY. I know the Falcons are a different story away from the dome but the Gmen off that debacle last week and a short week coming with a Thursday night game and this is a sandwich spot between two divisional opponents. Worth a shoot......ATL 24 NYG 23

Cowboys +5 (1.1/1)
Well they took advantage of the Giants blunder last week and this could go a long way towards deciding who wins the East which I think they win this year. These kind of games are the ones you need to steal over the course of the season to make that happen. Romo vs Bradford not even close......DAL 27 PHI 21

ML:

Texans +140 (1/1.4)
Lions +125 (1/1.25)

Cardinals -130 (1.3/1)
Falcons +120 (1/1.2)
Cowboys +195 (1/1.95)

Totals:

TB/NO o46.5 (1.08/1)
Stl/Was u41 (1.13/1)

Teasers:

2T 6 PT: Texans +9/Cowboys +12 (1.1/1)
2T 6 PT: Steelers pk/Seahawks +9 (1.1/1)
2T 6 PT: Ravens +1/Seahawks +9 (1.1/1)
2T 6 PT: Browns +7/Texans +9 (1.1/1)
4T 10PT: Texans +13/Browns +11/Cowboys +16/Seahawks +13 (1.65/1.5)

Parlays:

Steelers ML/Dolphins ML (1.108/1)

Steelers ML/Ravens ML (2/2.18)
Ravens ML/Rams ML (1/1.37)
Rams ML/Steelers ML (1/1.21)
Dolphins ML/Ravens ML (1/1.09)
Rams ML/Steelers ML/Ravens ML (1/2.34)

Steelers ML/Ravens ML/Dolphins ML (1/1.96)
Steelers ML/Rams ML/Ravens ML/Dolphins ML (.50/1.875)

:shake: GL FELLAS :shake:​

Last edited:
Adds:

Sides:
Texans +3
Falcons +2.5
Cowboys +5
ML:
Texans +140 (1/1.4)
Lions +125 (1/1.25)
Falcons +120 (1/1.2)
Cowboys +195 (1/1.95)

Totals:
TB/NO o46.5 (1.08/1)
Stl/Was u41 (1.13/1)

Teasers:
2T 6 PT: Texans +9/Cowboys +12 (1.1/1)
2T 6 PT: Steelers pk/Seahawks +9 (1.1/1)
2T 6 PT: Ravens +1/Seahawks +9 (1.1/1)
2T 6 PT: Browns +7/Texans +9 (1.1/1)
4T 10PT: Texans +13/Browns +11/Cowboys +16/Seahawks +13 (1.65/1.5)

Parlays:
Steelers ML/Dolphins ML (1.108/1)
Steelers ML/Ravens ML (2/2.18)
Ravens ML/Rams ML (1/1.37)
Dolphins ML/Ravens ML (1/1.09)
Steelers ML/Ravens ML/Dolphins ML (1/1.96)
Steelers ML/Rams ML/Ravens ML/Dolphins ML (.50/1.875)

:cheers3: may join on Browns,

Good luck on my Texans, but I don't trust them. Mallett is dumber than a box of rocks (hope I am dead wrong)

Totally Lied, this time it's the last adds:

Rams ML/Steelers ML (1/1.21)
Rams ML/Steelers ML/Ravens ML (1/2.34)

Back