Week 2

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Some kind of opening weekend.....jfc

California -7 1/2
v. SDSU....4 units....really like this one.....at worst I can buy some back later in week when this goes up..had to jump now

I'm on it big at worse numbers than you have. I guess people were impressed with SDSU's 3 non-offensive touchdowns and suspect QB play in gaining 300 yards vs an FCS school. Better hope Goff throws as many picks as the USD kid did.

This could - I repeat - could, be a RAS play. Feels like one they get involved with. West coast teams, potential for market move with little push back.

I'm on it big .
love to see this....besides goff being top 2 or 3 QBs out there, i actually think the Cal D can be pretty good as long as they stay healthy...agree on RAS, this is right in their wheelhouse...interesting to see if the line gets away before the morning

Some kind of opening weekend.....jfc

California -7 1/2
v. SDSU....4 units....really like this one.....at worst I can buy some back later in week when this goes up..had to jump now
well piss. I missed this #. Up to -11 now. Fak
good grab jimmy!

Cal painted at 14....jfc....very curious to see if a big-baller contrarian doesn't come in and wipe out the 14s and drive this back down....anyway, old news........adding a couple of more

Wazzu +3 1/2 @ Rutgers...........2 units......of course there is a long list of reasons to take the other side, but Wazzu is a team that I think will still make some noise and Falk is healthy and has looked very good this week according to the beat writers.....nobody in the world seems to be betting the cougs here, but i am stubborn enough to believe they do have talent....if they lose/no cover....well, stupid is as stupid does

UTSA +17 (-120) v. Kansas State........2 units.....just so, so impressed how this team was able to run the ball on arizona....this may be a classic over-reaction trap, but give me the 17 at home against a mid-level b12 team

GL this weekend degens............

I circle Wash St in the offseason for this spot, Rutgers lost a bunch of players ... then I saw parts of (not many despite it being on a big screen in front of me) their week one game. Just tough to back after that on coast to coast travel with as many unknowns as there appears to be for that game. Leach is in big trouble.

I circle Wash St in the offseason for this spot, Rutgers lost a bunch of players ... then I saw parts of (not many despite it being on a big screen in front of me) their week one game. Just tough to back after that on coast to coast travel with as many unknowns as there appears to be for that game. Leach is in big trouble.

I watched nearly every play of the Port State game....WSU was awful on defense (especially their D line) and there is no way I should be betting this game...just have a feeling that the offense gets cranked up (it was a wet, cold day in pullman and that didn't help things at all).......

Regarding Leach, WSU is in a tough spot.........he has (or had) some type of rolling option in his contract and they can't fire him until 2019 unless they pay him a huge buyout.....the WSU fundraising efforts for new athletic facilities aren't going well and I can't think they will be inclined to pay a fired coach a boatload of money at this point....IMO, I think he is there through 2017 and maybe 2018 (and maybe they have it turned around by then......)

I watched nearly every play of the Port State game....WSU was awful on defense (especially their D line) and there is no way I should be betting this game...just have a feeling that the offense gets cranked up (it was a wet, cold day in pullman and that didn't help things at all).......

Regarding Leach, WSU is in a tough spot.........he has (or had) some type of rolling option in his contract and they can't fire him until 2019 unless they pay him a huge buyout.....the WSU fundraising efforts for new athletic facilities aren't going well and I can't think they will be inclined to pay a fired coach a boatload of money at this point....IMO, I think he is there through 2017 and maybe 2018 (and maybe they have it turned around by then......)

Good information. He was a lawyer, so not surprised he managed to get himself a good contract situation, though he was nearly blackballed by athletic directors everywhere. Cheering for him both this week and in general.

Thanks fellas.....just trying to get Cal home for a nice fucking day for a change.....and of course rooting on my big GLB tail on teh spankees over

Adding a ML Parlay......LSU/Texas/Stanford......2 units to win 1.85

Back