Week #2

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Will update this 1st post with plays/etc as we go. Been way too busy lately, and getting a very late start to the new week. Didn't have a good first week though, going 5-9...down somewhere between 4 & 5 units in the process. My PR#s let me down....but not worried, as it was just one week...and the first week, at that. From what I noticed though, some very solid cappers did very well the 1st week...as did some cappers that are typically/historically great fade material (not from here, of course)...so go figure. Anyhow, I've still got at least one more night updating my PR#s for this 2nd week, as I haven't had much time since Monday. Hopefully they improve a bit, lol.

Thurs. 9/4
UTSA(+14) to Arizona/UTSAun60.5 for 3/4 to win 3/4
Fri. 9/5
Washington St TT over 35 (-110) for 3/4
Sat. 9/6
Stanford (-3) over USC (-105) for 1
Arizona St (-23.5) over New Mexico (-110) for 1
UCLA (-23) over Memphis (-105) for 1
Mississippi St(-21) to Oklahoma(-18) for 1.1 to win 1

Oregon (-13) over Michigan St (-110) for 1/2
Boise St (-7.5) over Colorado St (-105) for 1
Oregon St (-9) over Hawaii (-105) for 1

Michigan (+4) over ND (-110) for 1/2

Good luck this weekend, boys!!!

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Thurs. 9/4
UTSA(+14) to Arizona/UTSAun60.5 for 3/4 to win 3/4

first play of the week...
expect a great game tonight, and think the line is spot on. total's not too far off either.
UTSA will be pumped. almost the entire defense returns...home opener...national tv...semi-revenge spot from last year...and they embarrassed Houston last week.
Arizona's road opener...not always the best spot. but unlike Houston/UTSA, which are both solid (mid-level) teams...Zona beat up on a cupcake at home in UNLV.
anyhow, see both offenses struggling. UTSA can't pass much...won't get a handful of turnovers...and pass defense can be a Zona strength. as a result, there'll be a lot of running the ball...and the defenses will be solid. so can't follow the public...gotta back the thurs nite home dog, somehow. but the under prolly held the most value, big picture. so ended up teasing the two together.

I'm in the same boat as you. I wanted to bet UTSA badly, but just didnt like the number enough i suppose.

GL this week!

GL this week yanks

:shake:

thanks, bud. need all i can get, lol. :cheers3:

Like that teaser

Hope its an easy winner

thanks, dwight. first half scoring had me concerned for a minute. :cheers3:

I'm in the same boat as you. I wanted to bet UTSA badly, but just didnt like the number enough i suppose.

GL this week!

i hear ya, bud. had that last play gone a bit differently, it would've fucked up both the spread and the total. thankfully that didn't happen...but for a split second, i was thanking gawd i teased the bitch. ;)
truth be told though, i expected a bit better defense from both sides.

BOL this season brother

you too, play!!! :shake:

never hurts to start a new week on the plus side. as for friday...

Washington St TT over 35 (-110) for 3/4

after watching part of last week's game vs rutgers, there's a part of me that wants to back nevada tomorrow. but considering their box score vs southern utah, no can do...not at this short of a line. just not enough value there, imo.
i do like the over though, even as it's crept up to 67 lately. i like fajardo and the pack to have some success. that said, i'm just not sure (or settled yet) on exactly how much success they'll enjoy against the cougar's (lack of) defense. what i am very comfortable with though is leach & halliday being able to put up > 35 pts against a defense that is maybe a step (or notch) down from rutger's defense...or even their own poor defense, in terms of overall rankings/etc. in other words, there's nothing that shows me that (or points to) nevada being able to contain wazzou's passing attack.
as a result, i settled on the team total. after all, it's not like they won't be chucking it all night long. but still like the game going over as well.

love it man, get it this week Yanks!

yanks nice hit bol this week

Great call bro

nice hit, amigo. gl the rest of the way.

Very nice John...

GL this weekend:cheers3:

Have a great week

thanks, guys. :shake:
sorry about wazzou tonight. it's almost beyond words. not even sure wth i was watching outta them. weak ass o-line, and not adjusting. they've made two very mediocre teams look pretty good, just in different ways.

both washington schools have done nothing but embarrass themselves so far this season. such a shame to see wazzou taking giant steps backwards though. at least udub will get their qb back from temporary exile, smh.

well, never did get the time to fully finish things for the week. looking for a new gig (again)...yet despite that, i seem to be busier then ever. don't know wtf is going on, half the time...but hopefully things will change for the better soon. anyhow, just a few additions for now....all favorites, for some reason. might add more tomorrow though.

Stanford (-3) over USC (-105) for 1
Arizona St (-23.5) over New Mexico (-110) for 1
UCLA (-23) over Memphis (-105) for 1
Mississippi St(-21) to Oklahoma(-18) for 1.1 to win 1

little revenge spot for stanford. had we been using preseason PR#s, they'd be about an 8 or 9 pt fav here. hopefully hogan doesn't shit the bed this time.
could understand new mex and their option getting some love here, but not w/out their qb. totally changes the game/matchup, making it a no doubter imo.
a week ago, ucla would've been about a 33 pt fav here. yeah, they didn't look so good in virginia...but the silver lining is a very short line this week instead.
and the teaser should be self-explanatory.

lots of leans left, but lots of capping left to do...
utah (-12) looks solid, but might be an overreaction to week one as well.
oregon (-13) looks crazy high, but that says something in and of itself.

anyhow, like i said, hope to get back on tomorrow with some additions. if not, it'll just be the 4 above...as there's a lot of NFL work left to do for sunday as well.

Playing in its own time zone should help the Bruins ... those games on the east coast at weird hours, ugh ... GL this week, Yanks!

and that's why they're Messy State, smh.

anyhow, small addition for now, on principle...

Oregon (-13) over Michigan St (-110) for 1/2

just my opinion, but they are begging for spartan action.

two other late additions...two more favorites...short lines due to week one results.

Boise St (-7.5) over Colorado St (-105) for 1
Oregon St (-9) over Hawaii (-105) for 1

sour grapes... :angry

congrats to USC, i guess...stole the W in a tough environment...but bottom line, they had no business winning that fuckin' game. gotdamned stanford fucked it up all the way to the end.

Was a lot closer to being 30-10 than it was USC winning. Brutal loss. I feel your pain. I couldn't have capped it better

Was a lot closer to being 30-10 than it was USC winning. Brutal loss. I feel your pain. I couldn't have capped it better

yep...know you were on them too. sorry, bro. sucks to be wrong when you're right... :shake:

oh, well...gonna be a bad day. last small action/addition. needed a dog.

Michigan (+4) over ND (-110) for 1/2

GL. be back for the NFL later.

4-6...shameful. :(

that 4th Q on the island was the perfect finish though. unreal...total beaver domination...absolutely the correct side again...then let down time, and 23 points to fuck the spread by 1.
sucks to have a losing saturday, 3-5, but to only feel wrong about 2 games...ucla and michigan.

4-6...shameful. :(

that 4th Q on the island was the perfect finish though. unreal...total beaver domination...absolutely the correct side again...then let down time, and 23 points to fuck the spread by 1.
sucks to have a losing saturday, 3-5, but to only feel wrong about 2 games...ucla and michigan.

Good capping wins in the end.

:hypnosis:

Back