Arizona St -26.5 -110
Duke -18.5 -110
Utah -10.5 -110

8-10-1 full games
7-2 2nd halfs
15-12-1...(56%)...had better opening weeks but it could be worse

Last edited:
Grand valley st/Azusa Pacific ov 53.5 -120

I'm an alum and ex player at Apu...they have an nfl type running back that should be entertaining...he has broken most of the Nigerian Nightmares records there...think they can get at least 14 points in this one which should lead to the over...gl guys

After going 10-2 last year, the Cougars enter 2014 as the unanimous favorite in the GNAC preseason coaches’ poll while entering the na- tional top 25 for the first time in program history at No. 22. Although the 112-player roster in- cludes just 10 returning starters, the fewest in the GNAC, Azusa Pacific has the most returning letter winners (46) in the conference for the sec- ond consecutive season.
OVERVIEW
The offensive spot-
light shines squarely
on Watson, a 6-foot-2,
240-pound tailback,
who burst into the
Azusa Pacific record
books with an explo-
sive 302-yard, five-TD
effort (both single-
game school records)
that led the Cougars
to a thrilling 44-36
Homecoming victory
over Simon Fraser.
Watson added single-season and career rushing records for both yardage and touchdowns.
Watson runs behind some more familiar faces, as the Cougars return four starters at the offen- sive line, while senior QB Nick Owens is back under center for his final year.
There are officially seven returning starters to the Cougar offense, a total which does not in- clude Owens (2012 starting QB) or junior WR Tanner Henry, who started the first four games last year before injuries limited him to appearances in just four of the final eight games.
Although the defense lists just three returning starters, it is young, energetic, and athletic, and it is anchored by Thornton, a free safety who led the team in tackles, interceptions, and fumbles forced last year. The other two returning starters, senior DT Pasiaka Fahina and junior DE Talaiasi
With wins in 13 of its past 14 conference games, Azusa Pacific had seemingly solved the GNAC’s double round-robin schedule which included home and away games in the same season against every conference opponent. However, the GNAC has expanded to seven schools in 2014, adding associate member South Dakota School of Mines & Technology for the first conference expansion since Azusa Pa- cific joined in 2012. As a result, the 10-game double round-robin has been replaced by a six- game conference schedule along with three additional non-conference matchups between GNAC teams.
For Azusa Pacific, that means its Sept. 20 home game against Simon Fraser and Septem- ber visits to Humboldt State and Dixie State will be counted as non-conference games. The six- game conference schedule kicks off on Satur- day, Oct. 4, when the Cougars visit Central Washington, and continues with home games against Humboldt State (Thursday, Oct. 9), Dixie State (Oct. 18), and Western Oregon (Nov. 1). The other GNAC road games are South Dakota Mines (Oct. 25) and Simon Fraser (Nov. 8).
The season opener with Grand Valley State was moved to Thursday, Sept. 4, to accommo- date the season’s first NCAA Division II Game of the Week national TV broadcast on CBS Sports Network. Grand Valley State handed Azusa Pacific a 38-17 defeat in last year’s season opener, and the Lakers make their first-ever visit to Southern California to take on the Cougars to open the 2014 campaign.
The Cougars filled an open date on the final weekend of the regular season with a non- conference matchup with NAIA Independent program Menlo College, which was 5-5 last year.
TERRELL WATSON

I will be working half times tonight...will start a new thread for week 2 for those lookin for them

</div>
</body>
</html>

The turf field the are on plays pretty damn fast, track record of high scoring games when Apu is at home...both teams should have improved offenses based on the notes I have read

That d2 game was the best I've seen this year, hope some of you guys had chance to watch that one...have a couple totals I will post in a bit

gonna take a shot on those higher unit RAS plays>? the one moved a shitload kinda thinking that his line wins and everyone else that gets down later gets fucked .. this used to happen to me all the time .. prolly will add em too though lol

gonna take a shot on those higher unit RAS plays>? the one moved a shitload kinda thinking that his line wins and everyone else that gets down later gets fucked .. this used to happen to me all the time .. prolly will add em too though lol

my experience with these larger plays over the last half dozen years is when he wins it isn't even close...you can count these larger plays on one hand year in and year out...I wouldn't go crazy on it, my normal unit which I play on almost everything (fb,mlb,bb) is $200...I risk a nickel on these plays only because they only come around a couple times a year in football...if you want to get his lines, you gotta pay the man (and contrary to many folks opinion, you can get the lines if you know what your doing)...I simply don't have the time anymore with my real job to be around when his plays come out or I would be one of his customers

Back