Week 2 with Marsski

Marsski

MAC Marvel
YTD: 3-3, -0.32 units

A tad unlucky last week in the Army under, but a tad lucky on the ND under...I'll take a .500 week to get my sea legs

I'll be around to talk about my picks later and they'll be write-ups of some in my Inside the Line column tomorrow but wanted to post a few that I'm on already....

I'm not sure I'm going to be on Ball State but I definitely lean them vs ND. Big time let down spot and Ball State has some RB talent...I think they'll do better on the ground than Michigan.

All bets to win 1 unit unless otherwise indicated

Saturday card
Stanford -5
THE OSU -35
Buffalo +5
Vandy -8.5

UNC/E Car over 60
Fla/Uk under 52 to win 1 unit (-108)

NFL
Ravens -6.5 -120
Browns +4.5 -115 (half unit)

Good luck to all

Last edited:
I sent you a pm, mr marsski. Hope to read your column in tomorrow’s Cleveland paper. Missed Tuesday.

Does Rutgers score this year? 2016 58-0. 2017 56-0. I think it could be something like 52-10 maybe?

Does Rutgers score this year? 2016 58-0. 2017 56-0. I think it could be something like 52-10 maybe?

You can't take Rutgers considering how they get the shit kicked out of them every year against OSU.
Hard to see OSU not getting to 50. I think Jordan Fuller being back will shore up that leaky defense...I do think Rutgers scores but I don't think they have a better offense than Oregon State. That was a very fluky 31 they scored. Freshman QB making his first road start in the Shoe...

Ill say 52-7 or 59-10

Thanks for the link, mr Marsh. I was having difficulty with navigating the site.
I like yourvNCAA picks. I was feeling a bit lost at sea on that Vandy game. You put some perspective on it for me.
Already decided to play Buff and Stan.
Not a fan of NFL. GL

The one pick I don't talk about in the column is E Car/UNC over....Basically a play on E Car defense being terrible. They tackled last year like they were playing freeze tag. They were about the worst tackling team I've ever seen and they gave up 28 to NC At&T in the first game so I'm thinking not much has changed. They are also playing on a short week thank to the Sunday game following the rainout. UNC has been known to lay the wood to bad teams before. In terms of E Car offense, they lose their very good QB from last year but they are uptempo and pass-heavy...usually makes for a lot of plays. E Car games had 60 or more points in 8/12 games last year. I think we see 48-31 type game

What do you think about Bowling Green? Maryland in a let-down spot after inspired win against Texas

What do you think about Bowling Green? Maryland in a let-down spot after inspired win against Texas
Yea, I don't really like it either way. Good situation for BG @ home and with Md. maybe in a let down...but if get wind it can really whip through Doyt Perry. Oregon pretty much stroked BG, I would think BG would have to lean on Doege to stay in the game vs. Md.
Better games out there...lean Md. if they got bad wind...

Back