Week 2, What Lines Is Vegas Begging Us To Take...

RaiderVap

Hello All.
Week One, Went 3-1... My Begging Line Last Week Was Balt. -1...They wanted us to think 'How can I not take Balt -1 Home Opener vs Cinn' Took Cinn +1, and was never in doubt...Other winners was Raiders +6 And Detriot Plus 6, Only Loss, Chi -7... Week 2...How can The Aint's not beat lowly Cleveland?! Please. Johnny Football isin't playing, lost starting job to a Journeyman QB...Cleveland is Cleveland, Can't win since Denver always beat em in the mid to late 80's in the playoffs...You got Drew and company coming in, to wipe the floor with em...Hold Up...Hey...

Vegas wants us to pound the aint's...But Cleveland aint gonna roll over here...Home Opener, Johnny supposed to be in the mix...Tell you what...My 83 year old Father has a friend of 50+ years, and he always told my dad...'If you ONLY play the home dog, +7 or more, for the rest of your life, you'll come out ahead in the long run...' I Like My Chances Here...

CLEVELAND +7

More To Come If I Find Em...I've Learned Over Time...I Can't Play Every Day, Just Cause It's On T.V. Or I Need 'Action' What I Need, Is To Play Smart, And By The Superbowl, Have Enough To Take My Kids To Disneyland, And Stay At The Disneyland Hotel, Cause I Played 'Smart' Not Cause I Wanted 'Action...'

:cheers3:

I had tracked all home dogs of 7 or more for about 8 years but all the info was lost in "ctg fire" of last year. The data supported your old mans buddy and his thoughts.

13 points too much to give to a good D & yes, it's Alex Smith... But he may not win the big games, with his 'Dink & Dunk' Seven yrd passes, but Vegas knows people love Manning...

Back