Week 2 - Teasers of the Week

Tito

The Salty Dog
2-1 (+35)

Not a bad start, was really close to posting a teaser with the Seahawks and the Under bc I was pretty sure there was no way that last one would come in. The Bronco coach is just not made for this. I have never seen a coach so visibly overwhelmed as I did in his post game interview. He didn't even take a breath when talking, and you could just hear the fear in his voice. Going to be a tough season for the Broncos with that guy leading the way. I did hit on Fant over 2.5 recs, should've posted it. Got my eye on Logan Thomas this week.
First one, and have my eye on a couple others....

Saints +10/Bears +17 - *70/50* - BM

Rams pk/Broncos pk/Packers pk - *60/50*

Mia/Balt OVER 37.5 & Atl/Rams OVER 39.5 - *65/50*

Some more props, hope to have better luck after losing the Ekeler prop by a hook...

Ekeler - Rushing and Receiving Yards - Over 94.5 - *59/50*

Ekeler - Receiving Yards - Over 37.5 - *32/25*

Jonathan Taylor OVER 2.5 receptions - *68/50*

Logan Thomas OVER 3 receptions - *58/50*

Logan Thomas OVER 30.5 rec yards - *58/50*

Kareem Hunt OVER 17.5 rec yards - *56/50*

Javonte Williams OVER 24.5 rec yards - *52/50*

Last edited:
Thinking Browns PK and LVR +1 - thoughts?

Not bad, I think browns will run the Jets down w Chubb & Kareem. As messed up as Az is, not sure on Raider yet. But like VK said, never a good idea to cross over the 0. If you play it, I would just parlay the ML's together. Much better odds too, almost ev. Good luck Mike

Reactions: KJ
Adding props for tonight...

Going with the idea that, with Keenan out the Chargers will lean on Ekeler more. That they will look to him more bc he was under utilized in 1st game. Also the idea that in '20 & '21, Ekeler absolutely demolished these numbers against KC.

Thanks Tito/VK - I actually try to stay within the Wong parameters on most teasers I play but have had mild success taking home teams I think will win that are in that 5-6 point favorite range. I think the Jets are a total mess already and Cleve is pretty darn good. I think the Raiders are going to be pretty good too - their weakness is that OL and Chargers got pressure on Carr on most pass plays and he had a horrible game. I don't think the AZ defense will/can do what the Charger defense did with Bosa/Mack to put pressure on Carr. But haven't played yet.

I've never thought of the ML parlay before and will take a look at that. thanks for feedback and GL on your plays Tito - always read your thread.

Adding props for tonight...

Going with the idea that, with Keenan out the Chargers will lean on Ekeler more. That they will look to him more bc he was under utilized in 1st game. Also the idea that in '20 & '21, Ekeler absolutely demolished these numbers against KC.
The bets make sense.

The fact that they don't use him as much as they should is mind boggling.

At least he got some work late in the passing game.

I used Logan Thomas in fantasy this week. Like that call. Mia/Pitt/NO/Car all look like good teaser options. I would prob go with the 2 home teams: Pit/NO

Mike - agree on Browns, but waiting on the Raiders. I don't trust them yet. GL this weekend bud

Bar - head scratcher, indeed. lose the play by the hook. ouch

C-man - staying away from Pitt/NE game. Carolina is a possibility. GL bud

I used Logan Thomas in fantasy this week. Like that call. Mia/Pitt/NO/Car all look like good teaser options. I would prob go with the 2 home teams: Pit/NO
I have NE -1 but line is climbing so Pitt in a teaser is a TD+ which is key in a game lined at 40. On Cinci/Mia teaser myself. Both lines were -115 so grabbed them before they moved.

I have NE -1 but line is climbing so Pitt in a teaser is a TD+ which is key in a game lined at 40. On Cinci/Mia teaser myself. Both lines were -115 so grabbed them before they moved.
Teasing Pitt seems juicy. I like them ML but getting a TD would be mind blowing. Think Mac hit his absolute ceiling last year...no Watt has to be unnecessarily playing in to this line.

I don't know what to make of the Pats right now, interested to see how it plays out. But I think Trubisky may have a better year than some think. Agree on Mac Jones.

Added a 10 pt teaser and some props...still looking.

Back