• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 2 Props Thread

He Hate Me

I hope everyone is treated the same
Starting this for @2daBank I hope he does not mind.

I have played these:

Simms (Neb) o62.5 -114 rushing (I see this is 68.5)
Colorado had no sacks last week while giving up over 260 yards on the ground.

Plumlee (UCF) o227.5 -115 passing yards
Boise was lit up by Washington through the air last week. I know Washington's passing game is on another level and Boise is now at home this week, but still seems low.

Card (Pur) o13.5 -115 rushing yards
Giving up rushing yards to QBs has always been an issue for the VT defense. ODU's QB scrambled for more than 80 yards last week. Most were on undesigned plays. VT did have 5 sacks last week, but I am of the opinion that ODU is just bad. If VT has a handful of sacks this week this bet will probably not win, but I am assuming that Purdue has at least a Big 10 level defense. It is a small number.

Ott (Cal) o71.5 -115 rushing

Cool man. Some weeks I’ll have more time than others this year so I appreciate you helping out!

Man I was positive I was gonna play simms rushing all week, I have a little on it and hope I didn’t fuck up but I made a bigger bet on

Ervin ov 60.5 rushing

I just hope he gets more than 7 carry’s this week!! Im a little nervous buffs key on simms, whether that stops him I dunno but if they get down I worry he will take some bad sacks! I feel like long as they give Ervin 12 carry’s he goes over this and quite honestly I think they be crazy not to give him 15-20 cause he could easily go for 150 as buffs run d isn’t good and I think they gonna devote a resource to following simms around.

I have played these:

Boise was lit up by Washington through the air last week. I know Washington's passing game is on another level and Boise is now at home this week, but still seems low.

Giving up rushing yards to QBs has always been an issue for the VT defense. ODU's QB scrambled for more than 80 yards last week. Most were on undesigned plays. VT did have 5 sacks last week, but I am of the opinion that ODU is just bad. If VT has a handful of sacks this week this bet will probably not win, but I am assuming that Purdue has at least a Big 10 level defense. It is a small number.

gl broskie

DK doesn’t have props for smu/Sooners other than td scorers, weak bitches. If you can get a passing prop on Sooners qb Gabriel pass yards id hit it

Cash Ervin!

So glad I pivoted off simms, just worried he wouldn’t have as much room and lomg as game was close there reslky nothing prime could do bout straight ahead power football!!

Cash Ervin!

So glad I pivoted off simms, just worried he wouldn’t have as much room and lomg as game was close there reslky nothing prime could do bout straight ahead power football!!
I tailed you on this with 1/2 of my Sims bet. It may have saved me some $$$.

I tailed you on this with 1/2 of my Sims bet. It may have saved me some $$$.

Most the week I was thinking simms with you but it started occurring to me that I think it be easier to scheme and slow him down when huskers advantage here is shoving it right down their throats! And to be honest a 68 number with simms who not only takes sacks but tends to run backyards 10+ yards before doing so just felt like a lot. I hope he bust one at some point tho! Buffs d is gonna be gassed in 2md, might only take him pulling on one zine read and going to the house! It could also be part ruhle plan, tenderize that small front 7 in 1st half then when they dead tired unleash simms! Certainly could happen the way this game going.

Most the week I was thinking simms with you but it started occurring to me that I think it be easier to scheme and slow him down when huskers advantage here is shoving it right down their throats! And to be honest a 68 number with simms who not only takes sacks but tends to run backyards 10+ yards before doing so just felt like a lot. I hope he bust one at some point tho! Buffs d is gonna be gassed in 2md, might only take him pulling on one zine read and going to the house! It could also be part ruhle plan, tenderize that small front 7 in 1st half then when they dead tired unleash simms! Certainly could happen the way this game going.

My crystal ball working well this morning!! Was that enough yards? I didn’t see where he started and I know he had just taken a few sacks!

Jfc. The rain delay in Irish game and a little drug cocktail of the wife’s pain meds!! the only nice thing bout cancer, in this day and age of opiates being demonized after these pricks turned everyone into junkies now have made very hard to get these things I enjoy a great deal! No chance I’ll pay what it takes to gst them on the redic street prices these days! Turns out if you got late stage 3 and it not shit they fix all the time like breast cancer and the tumor so big surgury wasn’t a option but instead super aggressive treatment of chemo and not only normal radiation but they actually insetted a sleeve in her girl parts to try getting right on the tumor and the few spots it had started to migrate!! All that really sucks but turns out it is the golden ticket to getting the best drugs!! lol., I’ve found gotta take the wins when it seems like everything sucks! Lol

Long way of saying I totally lost track of time!! I just drove over the bridge to make the 2:30 play which gomna be

Judkins ov 109.5 rush yards

Only concern here is I’ve heard tulane could be without qb? If this game gets too far sideways will be get the carry’s? Not sure. Didn’t plan on having to think bout this! Tulane should find a way to stay at least competitive enough and not like Lane is big on letting up, think this kid could go for 2 bills Eazy!

Damn, number went up and little worried bout the fact this could be blowout without Pratt but still a half unit on

Judkins ov 112.5

Van Dyke ov 1.5 td passes

I initially thought I would jus be playing am:canes over, also lean canes. I think there gonna be way more up tempo offense than folks realize from both sides. Canes oc has been working w Dana Holgerson for several years, if you really think what canes did last week be their typical offense I think you mistaken!! They gonna be a up tempo team and Van Dyke is gonna get back to looking like the 2021 version who was ripping apart the acc. I’m not a expert on Aggies d but I think Miami offense will be difficult for most teams to stop!

Little sgo for fun, hit one on duke/clemson I posted so figure if anyone wanted to have some fun!!

1694289234470.png

I mostly do those cause DK been offering “no sweat bets” on these so might as well. Only will give you 20 bucks back so I try to add as many plays I can to make it worth it!! Lo

These pussies really not gonna offer shit for props in the cal/auburn game? All I have is ott yards, What kinda of bitch made Cracker Jack shit Is that?

Several games they being really stingy bout shit this week! Last week lame asses didn’t offer anything on unt players either which fucjed me cause I’m sure the qb ysrfs and td’s wouida cashed. Good thing I loved ott, not sure I see him going off vs aub d? They let me play Thorne last week when these pricks took him out every time in red zone and benched him for rest the game after 1 drive in 2nd! Now this week where I’m sure he plays the whole game and I also know where they gonna get tds from and they don’t offer anything,??? Frustrating!!

if they gonna hold out on the props just gonna be over 55.5 in cal/auburn. Last week each team ran 80+ plays in cal game, that the new cal offense! While tigers didn’t play anywhere near that fast knowing the coaching staff i think it a pretty good bet tigers ain’t gonna be trying to slow the game down!

I guess Judkins ain’t totally dead, they finally got him going a bit in 3rd. The nice thing now that he up to 50ish is he can go the distance anytime from anywhere! Im still kinda shocked they been able to bottle him up! Sure been nice if that pass was backwards so we coulda got the 21 yards! Lol

Already got the van Dyke yards and young td score, and canes in lead. Parish should get his yards, getting his td might be the tricky part but I certainly see a path to that sgp cashing!

Just noticed I accidentally didn’t post Penix ysrfs but nobody needs me for that! Lol. Dude did get have all that many in 1st qrtr and he one possession away from going over 330 something In 3rd! He and that offense insane!

I have played these:

4-0 plus I tailed @2daBank on his winning Ervin bet.

Back